Chapter 59: Mateo

"Mateo." I heard someone whisper and I looked up seeing Nate beside the bed. Grace was still lying on top of me, her head laying on my chest. I hummed looking up at him rubbing my eyes. "I need you." He spoke and I looked down at Grace, I moved her off of me, she hummed but showed no signs of waking up.

"What do you need?" I asked him standing up beside him.

"You, please." He begged. He grabbed my arm, and dragged me to the door shutting it quietly. He looked at me standing behind him and he grabbed me kissing me, hard. I pulled away and held his throat and I looked around seeing the lights off.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked him and he smiled.

"It's ten o'clock." He answered.

"I didn't think you were talking about this." I looked back at him and he shook his head.

"I can't keep not touching you please." He begged and he shoved my hand off his throat kissing me again.

I felt myself slowly light up that spark coming back in my chest, and I ran my hand through his hair and pushed him into the wall by the door. I felt my cock harden and I grabbed his crotch and he pushed himself into my hand rubbing himself. He went for my shirt and I started walking backwards we walked past Luca's room as he pulled it off, he threw it behind him and I went back for his lips feeling his soft lips against mine. I ripped open his shirt and he groaned, I ran my hands over his abs before I reached into his pants holding his crotch and I realize we were at my door, I pulled away watching he as I held him.

"Mateo." He looked into my eyes and his beautiful green eyes stare back at mine and he bit his lip rolling his head, before looking back at me. I kicked open the door behind me pulling my hand out of his pants and pinned him to the door. "Thank God." He groaned before pulling me against him my front meeting his and I grinded against him, I groaned into the kiss, I felt my cock rubbing against him the friction from my jeans enhancing the feeling.

"Come here." I groaned reaching for his pants I unbuttoned them and pushed them down, I saw his cock hard and veiny a bead of precum on his head, I grabbed his base and looked up at him looking down at me. His mouth was open, and he closed his eyes when I leaned forward sucking his tip into my mouth tasting him.

"You taste so fucking good." I groaned and let go, standing up he went for my pants, I backed up walking towards the bed and he stepped out of his pants following me. He pulled them down and they feel and I kept walking stepping out of them, I sat down on the bed and slid back he straddled me.

"Mateo, I need you, now." He groaned and I saw his eyes flare and he leaned forward biting my neck and I groaned. I felt him wrap his hand around my cock jerking me off fast, and I thrusted my hips up and I felt his smirk as he clenched his mouth harder, around my neck.

"Fuck." I groaned and he pulled away smirking down at me. "What do you need?" I asked and he arched a brow before leaning down kissing my neck before he whispered in my ear.

"Fuck me." He whispered and I felt my cock twitch. I grabbed his throat rolling us over putting me on top before he turned over pushing up onto his knees pulling his legs out from under me. He pushed back grinding his ass into my cock and I held his hips stopping him. He threw some lube in front of me and I chuckled.

"You plan everything?" I asked and he turned looking at me.

"I put it under your pillow, so yeah I guess." He smirked and I leaned forward feeling my cock press against him and I kissed him and he leaned up. Our kiss was me dominating him and he took everything I had and gave it to him, I started grinding slowly into him and he groaned, I pulled away and he bit my lips, until it stung.

"Fuck, Nate." I said and he smirked at me before he turned back and started grinding himself against me.

"Mateo, if you don't fuck me right now, I am going to jerk myself off." He explained and I put some lube on my finger before spreading his cheeks rubbing his hole. I slid my finger into him and he moaned pushing himself back.

"If you did that, you would not leave until you swallowed my cum." I warned. I pulled my finger out of him before putting more lube directly onto him and he gasped. I held my cock up and thrusted into him I put my hand on his shoulder and pulled him onto me. He groaned at the pressure, and I stilled inside of him, he was so fucking tight, I can never get over how tight he is, I tightened my grip on his hips. "You feel so fucking good, so tight." I groaned.

"Fuck me." He gasped and I pulled out of him thrusting back in the sound of our skin slapping.

"Don't cum." I ordered and I started thrusting hard and fast. The sounds of me and him groaning, our skin slapping echoed through the room, I felt him clench around me and I slapped his ass, stinging in my hand I felt him clench around me.

"Keep doing that. Fuck." I rambled my head in a daze and started looking up at the ceiling and I felt my eyes roll back as the pleasure rolled through me, I felt butterflies in my stomach, I stilled and I spurted inside of Nate. I turned him over and covered his cock with my mouth his cock hitting the back of my throat, I groaned around him letting it urge, him on. He grabbed my hair and started pushing me up and down on his cock, I felt his hard cock slide down my throat, I sucked around him.

"Oh damn." He hummed, and I pulled away and gently sucked his balls into my mouth as I saw Grace did once. "Fuck! Mateo!" He fell over the edge and I sucked his cock again as I felt his juices fill my mouth and I taste him loving the bitter sweet taste as I swallowed. His hand relaxed in my hair no longing holding me there, and I crawled up resting beside him.

"I have to go back to Grace." I spoke and he nodded.

"She's here." I heard a whisper and saw Grace standing there she walked in and sat down in the chair beside the bed smiling at us. Her hair was still in her ponytail barely messed up from sleep. "I thought you were arguing or something but when I opened the door I saw..." She gestured to us.