Chapter 96: Grace

I smirked up at Mateo and felt Nate rubbing my ass, he ran his hand up my spine and my bra clicked and I let it fall off. Mateo groaned seeing my breasts and I looked at his cock holding it at the base, I put my lips around him and pushed letting it slide down my throat. I watched him as he opened his mouth groaning, as he watched me, I added suction around him, and I felt Nate pull down my thong, he held my hips up as I kicked my feet back kicking them off. He set me back down on my knees, and groaned.

"Fuck Angel. You look so good." He praised and I felt my clit throbbing and I moaned around Mateo. I relaxed my throat.

"Damn baby." Mateo closed his eyes and Nate flicked my clit and I moaned again.

"So wet." Nate muttered and thrust two fingers inside of me.

I backed up onto his fingers taking them deeper, and I clenched around them. He added another, finger and I moaned around Mateo feeling him thrust his fingers deeper hitting my sweet spot and feeling Mateo's cock slide in my throat made me clench again around his fingers. Nate withdrew his fingers making me whimper and I saw Mateo open his eyes smirking at me. My whole body was humming pleasure taking over me slowly.

"I want this ass." Nate spoke leaning over me, he ran his fingers through my folds and spread my cheeks, probing my hole. I was still holding eye contact with Mateo and I froze waiting for Nate to thrust into me. He thrust two fingers into me and I moaned closing my eyes. Nate pulled my hips up withdrawing his fingers and I felt him there, he thrusted into me slowly. He moaned he filled me up. I sucked around Mateo again and I felt Nate thrust in deeper, flicking my clit.

"You look so good. Those lips..." Mateo trailed off as I opened my eyes, he looked at me then at Nate. "I love you." He spoke to Nate and thrusted in and out of me, hard. I moaned around and Mateo smirked at me.

"Say it again." Nate ordered and I felt Mateo's cock twitch. I slid him out of my throat and into me once more, and I swirled my tongue around his head tasting precum.

"I love you." Mateo spoke again and Nate thrusted into me as he said it. I withdrew from him and took his sack in my hand and slid his cock down my throat again, I squeezed his sack gently and he closed his eyes. "Grace!" He cried as he came down my throat and I swallowed him. I watched as he shuddered, he opened his eyes his eyes glazed over in pleasure.

"Again." Nate ordered and I held onto the ottoman on both sides of my head.

"I love you." Mateo said again.

Nate started thrusting in and out of me, not stopping, I clenched around him.

"Fuck Nate." I moaned. He leaned down kissing me up my back making me shudder, my clit was throbbing, my stomach was fluttering. I started backing up into him enhancing the pleasure every time he thrusted into me, I closed my eyes. I clenched around him, I rose up, leaning against him and he flicked my clit making me see stars.

"You take me so well clenching around me, you looked so fucking hot sucking Mateo's dick Angel." He praised and I felt butterflies and I cried out, clenching around him and he started thrusting faster. "Angel." Nate groaned and I saw Mateo smirking at me as I closed my eyes letting the pleasure take over, coming around Nate and feeling him fill me up.

Nate picked me up sitting down beside Mateo, still inside me. His legs were open I leaned back my head on his shoulder. Nate pulled out of me making me gasp and helped Mateo pull on some sweats I had Taylor bring in here before we got here. I closed my eyes feeling so tired, Mateo sat back down beside me with a thud and Nate tapped my thigh. I stood up and took some sweats from him putting them on while he just put on his boxers and sat back down on the other side of Mateo. I grabbed the comforter in the corner and laid down I put on my bra, not caring about my shirt. I pulled the comforter over us and laid my head on Mateo's shoulder and closed my eyes.

"I love you." I said to them. Mateo put his hand on my thigh.

"I love you, Angel." He cooed.

"I love you, Angel." Nate chimed and I finally, got some sleep knowing my guys were beside me.

I woke up hearing cries and I looked over seeing I had been sleeping for about three hours. I saw Luca's carrier and smiled getting up, seeing Mateo and Nate were sleeping and went to Luca. It was time for him to be fed so I pulled on a shirt and walked out seeing his bag buy the door and grabbed a bottle with some formula powder in it. I was cradling him in my arm and swayed with him in the kitchen, it was the afternoon now but our sleep was off, and Taylor walked in wiping her eyes.

"Hey, you, okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I'm fine. Mateo got the brunt of it." I commented and she grimaced.

"I didn't get to see you all before you went into the den and figured one of you needed rest." Taylor said but she was smirking.

"So, we had fun before we rested don't judge me." I said and she laughed, fixing the coffee pot. I fixed the bottle and started feeding Luca. "As soon as I feed him, I'm going back to sleep." I finished.

"Yeah, I hear the sleepiness in your voice, do you want me to feed him?" She asked I shook my head looking down into his dreamy eyes that were an exact match to his fathers.