Chapter 3: Nate

I heard a knock on the door, Emma came out of the living room and opened the door letting Jason in.

"Hey little man." He greeted Luca before looking to Emma. "How are you?" he asked, his voice carrying throughout the house.

"Don't worry about me." She said waving him off and gestured to me. He shook his head turning back to her, "Nobody blames you. Nobody, please at least know that." He said to her and she nodded and he started walking to me.

"I don't blame her." I whispered. He clapped me on the back smirking at me slightly a bit of concern in his gaze.

"I know you're too good a man for that." He said nodding at me then he looked at Taylor who was still looking at her phone her hands shaking. "What's that?" He asked motioning to the phone to no one in particular. I shrugged and he stepped towards her.

"It's Blake, Blake took her." She said shoving the phone into his hands.

"What does a rose have to do with anything?" Jason asked her.

"In the camera footage the man had that rose on his hand right here." I said pointing to where it was on Blake's in the video.

"She only drew roses for me and Blake, you know, we were loners before here. She quit drawing them after we ran to much a reminder I guess." She said to him. Jason nodded to the man behind him and screenshotted and sent the rose to himself.

"I can send you a blown-up image of the tat." I said to him.

"Good. Show my man where he can set up, he's a wiz with computers." He said motioning to the man.

"He can set up here. The router is in the living room camera footage is already pulled up in my room though." I said not knowing what he would need, the man lifted a brief case in his hand. He had a man bun, brown hair glasses.

"This is all I need thank you." I nodded and backed away letting him settle in. I walked to Mateo's room not bothering to knock, leaving Taylor with Jason. I saw him sitting at the foot of his bed head in his hands I walked to him slowly, I felt like I was safe here like I could break down, I think we both need to.

"Mateo." I said my voice coming out more as a whisper than I intended. He lifted his eyes looking at me, it feels like I'm in slow motion and my whole is crashing around me and I can't do a fucking thing about it. He had tears in his eyes but they haven't fallen yet, I felt my vision getting cloudy and I started shaking my hands clenching.

I walked closer to him and kneeled down in front of him. I kept staring into his eyes wiping my unfallen tears away looking at him more clearly seeing every emotion pass through him. Terror, anger, confusion, helpless, and love, he grabbed the back of my neck and ran his fingers through my hair. I always feel so small with him like with him I am safe but right now, we both feel helpless knowing she is out there and we can't do a damn thing. He leaned in to me and I gripped his thighs, leaned in and he kissed me. It's a slow burn I felt his stubble around my lips and I opened letting him deepen it. I felt his electric touch every time we touch feeling like a spark. He pulled away but not fully our foreheads touching.

"I love her. I love you." He said to me, his walls still not up in this moment.

"I love you and her." I said to him.

"Me and you are going to need each other a lot more than normal. Luca is going to need more of us as well, we can't break down." He said to me.

"In here we can." I offered. "In here we get lost in each other and we go out there fighting each day until she comes home." I said my voice at a whisper.

"Deal, come here." He said to me and I joined him on the bed sitting beside him.

"Hey lovebirds!" I heard Taylor yell she has been teasing us ever since she walked in on us in the dressing room Grace watching. The door opened and she walked in with her eyes covered.

"We are decent." Mateo said shaking his head looking at me with a grin.

"I wouldn't be disappointed if you weren't." She said lowering her hand.

"Why are you in a good mood?" I asked her arching a brow.

"We can watch her." She said smiling and clapping her hands.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Mateo asked her.

"She's still alive and there is a stream going on right now on this website." She said walking out of the room. I jumped and followed her Mateo hot on my heels behind me, we walked into the kitchen and there she was naked tied to a table.

"Do you two know this little boy?" Jason asked stepping over getting right down to business.

"No, I don't." Mateo answered my gaze was still zeroed in on her. I finally spared a glance looking at the boy.

"Fuck that boy is so young." I said covering my mouth. We all heard a moan and I looked to the computer screen fuck she's waking up.