Chapter 76: Grace

"No, the fuck you are!" Nate said I was trying to tune them out hoping that the Serpents would come in and swoop us all off our feet. "You are not doing that!" Nate started shoving and I jumped up pushing as best I could and Sike saw me. Sike darted standing next to me, and grabbed Nate's throat shoving him against the wall, and he blinked looking down at her. I was going to eat but now I have lost my appetite preparing me for this.

"Shut up the both of you!" Sike looked up at Nate before looking at Mateo.

"I would have done that if I wouldn't be in trouble." I muttered and Sike smiled at me and stepped away from Nate.

"Anytime, Devious." She spoke calling me that nickname she dubbed me with when she heard some stories from Nellie and Taylor. "You two pricks shut up, and wait for the people that might save our asses to show up!" She yelled and Nate and Mateo walked over to the stools sitting down. I walked over to Sike.

"Thanks." I whispered and she kissed my check smirking at me.

"Like I said anytime." She stepped away. Yep, another thing we learned earlier she swings both ways.

"Sike why are you kissing my wife?" Nate asked and Sike turned smirking at him.

"Who knows I may be trying to steal her." She shrugged walking out of the room cutting Nate off from whatever he was about to say.

Nate arched a brow putting on this adorable confused face, his light brown hair hovering over his eyes his nosed scrunched up in confusion lips pursed. He shook his head and got up walking to me but there was a knock at the door. Taylor got up to answer it.

"I love you Nate, jealousy looks good on you." I cooed and he smirked down at me.

"That's right you love us. No one else. Never." He spoke walking back to the stool and Taylor walked in followed by Nellie and five men.

"Hey baby." She walked up to me kissing my forehead. "I knew it was important when you asked for the Serpents, I wasn't taking the answer no." She said and I chuckled, she turned and a man walked up. He was dressed in a blue button down and some grey pants.

"I have heard a lot about you." He spoke and held my hand. "You were the daughter my Nellie never had." Bullet spoke and he ran his gaze over my body, weirdly I didn't feel weird at all. Bullet opened his arm and a young man dress in black but jacket was red walked up a short combover similar to Mateo, and I knew.

"Your son." I said, and the guy smiled at me.

"Guilty as charged." He did a bow making me chuckle. He hugged me before I could blink. "You think I was going to give a simple handshake? The girl my mother raves about no." He shook his head stepping away with a smirk.

"This is about Hex, right?" A guy behind them spoke and I stepped forward past Nellie and her husband.

"Do they know who I am?" I turned to them asking and they shook their heads including their son. I looked back at the three men lining the door and sighed. "I am Grace." I said and their eyes widened.

"The one girl, we have been looking for and you knew where she was." The guy that spoke darted forward and I reached up grabbing him by the throat, keeping him beside me tightening my grip making him go purple.

"I ran, a long fucking time ago." I scolded pushing him back, and he gasped, holding his throat. "They had no fucking clue where I was." I scolded and he turned his head and I saw the other guys smirking at us. They were all light brown headed similar faces, leading me to believe they are related.

"Well, mom if you had told me she was like this I would have insisted on meeting her years ago." Nellie's son, Zip spoke. Nellie laughed she told me earlier his name was Zip not sure how he got the nickname though.

"You want Hex on a plate?" I asked keeping my gaze firm on the three guys who all nodded. "That's what I am prepared to give you." I waved my hands gesturing to myself.

"Why would you do that now?" The guy spoke back up.

"I want to go back to where I came from and not look over my shoulder." I said honestly. "I am done dealing with this I only ask for one thing. No two things." I said and they all looked to me.

"Why should we grant that?" One guy still lining the door spoke. I saw Sike get up along with Taylor, I reached behind me and in a flash we all had our guns out.

"Because you're not taking me." I spoke and they all held their hands up. "What I want is fairly simple really if you can't grant it, it is rather foolish." I seethed mocking them.

"What is it?" The guy I nearly choked earlier speaking.

"One, you help me, two, you give me time with Trent." I said and the guy arched a brow.

"Why do you want Trent?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Personal." I answered. "Nothing affecting you, I wish to walk away from here my hands clean of all this." I explained putting my gun back into my pants.