Chapter 111: Nate

I was laying on the bed next to Grace and Mateo, Grace fell asleep pretty quickly it's just me and Mateo. He's running his fingers through his hair as he looks at her. I want to talk to him about rings.

"Mateo, Grace said she wanted a ring we both picked out." I whisper and he looks at me before nodding.

"What do you have in mind?" He sat up facing me. I'm surprised the baby monitor that I placed in both JJ and Luca's rooms haven't sounded or anything. I checked them turning up the sounds and heard equal breathing in both of them so they are still asleep.

"She likes when we play." I said and he nods.

"Yes, she does..." He trails off then he meets my gaze. "You want to collar her." He whispers I look at her before nodding.

"Maybe." I said simply. I don't know what she will like, she hums and she opens her eyes and meets each of our gazes. Mateo taps my shoulder and I get up walking to the closet and he tells Grace we just need to talk a minute.

"You want to collar her." He says once again. "But what about us?" He asks and I smirk.

"I thought rings, for us, in public she can wear the collar to the club, here, my office, or we can go with something like a choker or a necklace to wear there, and a collar in here." I explained and he nodded, his eyes scanning as he thought through everything I was saying. "Sorry if that wasn't what you wanted, you were hurt I didn't want to do anything drastic." I apologized but he shook his head.

"It was everything I wanted." He mutters and he has no idea how much that affects me. "Rings and collar sound good." He said and he kissed me. It was slow, tender and everything I needed, I run my fingers through the back of his hair as I deepen the kiss, I pull away biting his lip hard until I taste blood.

"Do you want to ask her now?" I ask and he gasps then smirks at me.

"Yeah, she should have a good reason as to why we are in here." He jokes and I chuckle, I reach for the door handle. I open it swiftly seeing Grace run back to the bed with her white robe on.

"Oh, baby girl, did you hear what we were talking about?" I taunt and she shakes her head biting her lip. She lays down on the bed, and closes her legs, I turn to Mateo with a smirk and he smirks back at me. "Angel come here." I order her.

"Why?" She asks and I arch a brow.

"Come here and find out." I say with a little more edge to my tone. She slowly gets up and comes standing in front of me. "Are you going to tell me truthfully if you heard anything?" I ask trailing a finger down her chest, I see goosebumps appear covering her beautiful skin.

"No- I mean, I didn't hear anything." She stumbles on her words making me bite the inside of my cheek hiding a smirk. I trail my finger back up her between her breasts and up to her neck.

"Tell me, Angel." I wrap my hand around her throat and her eyes dilate.

"I didn't hear anything besides something about asking me something." She answers, and I can tell by the look in her eyes she's telling the truth. Something about that disappoints me, I let go of her throat, and take a step back.

"I was hoping you would be a brat." I mutter and she smiles.

"I would have been normally." She trails off looking to the side, and I smirk at her knowing she would have. "I was just wondering what you wanted to ask me." She looks back at me.

"We wanted to ask you if you would wear a collar?" I spit out quickly and Mateo steps up beside me, I see her eyes widen then she looks at the floor.

"Of course." She whispers. "Would you want me to wear it in public?" She asks.

"That's up to you, we can give you a necklace, or choker, or ring to wear if you want." Mateo speaks up for me.

"I want a ring. But I wouldn't mind wearing the collar in public." She answers and I smile pleased with her answer. "Can I ask a question? It's kind of weird, but still." She asks.

"Of course, Angel." I quip.

"Are you two going to wear a collar?" She motions to both of us. I never thought of that, but I wouldn't mind it. "I mean I ask because you two have finally started to pull your heads out of your asses." She says bluntly making us both chuckle.

"I guess we can when we are in here and we are submitting." Mateo says and I find myself nodding. I catch a wince and I look over seeing him holding his ribs.

"Are you ok?" Grace asks walking to him, he nods.

"I'm ok, Angel." He wraps his arms around her kissing her forehead. He picks her up and starts going to the shower, in the corner. "I know you want a full day; you will get it." Mateo whispers as I follow him.

I turn on the water when he stops putting her on the sink, the monitors are on the nightstand next to the bed so I know I will hear them, if the door stays open. We got up a full four hours before they normally wake up.

"I don't want a full day if it hurts you." Grace whispered as I turned around.

"You're not hurting me, Angel. I'm ok." Mateo tried assuring her but she shook her head. He wrapped a hand around her throat. "Baby, I'm ok." He thrust his middle into her and she gasped.

"Mateo." She rasped, feeling his hard length pressing against her. "I don't want to hurt you." She spoke wrapping a hand around his wrist.

"You're not hurting me. It's a healing pain that's all it is." He said picking her up, her carried her to the shower. "Believe me, you are not hurting me." He said making her turn around to face him.

"Mateo, I-I want." She sighed he put a finger under her chin and made her divert her gaze to his face.

"You and him are in charge." He whispered.

"I want to come." She answered.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked her with a smirk.

"I want you to touch me." She grabbed his hand and made him hold one of her tits.