Chapter 113: Grace

"I don't think you finished, earlier." He rasped cupping my pussy, I moaned resisting the urge to push myself into his hand.

"I'm okay, Nate." I tried saying but he just shook his head at me, kneeling down at the foot of my bed after making sure I would stay laying down. He pulled my thighs to the edge and licked my slit in one swift lick and I bucked my hips.

"You are so wet, Angel." He spoke sucking my clit.

"Mmm, Nate." I hum and I feel his breath over my center.

"I love you, Angel." He speaks against me and I run my fingers through his hair as he starts licking and sucking me.

"I love you too." I close my eyes when he thrusts his fingers in me. I feel lips on mine and I gasp feeling Mateo kissing me and putting an arm over me.

"Did I tell you to touch her?" Nate asked Mateo pulled away biting my lip.

"Not sorry." Was all he could muster making me grin. Nate stood up my juices covering his chin making me blush.

"Do you want to change that answer?" Nate asked Mateo, trailing a finger up his thigh.

"Not really." He whispered, and Nate grabbed his throat.

"Hey, Angel." Nate called.

"Yes, Sir." I answered, mocking innocence even though we all knew I could be quite the brat.

"Go get a cage." He said and I arched a brow.

"Now?" I asked, he looked over at me, his eyes full of fire, so I went to the closet, to pick out a cage. Mateo used it on Nate but it has never been used on Mateo, it's like a male chastity belt. I picked out the one I knew Mateo used on Nate and walked back out.

"Give it to me, Angel." I walked to him and dropped it in his hand. "Perfect." He remarked and before Mateo could blink it was on him.

"Fuck, no." Mateo quipped and Nate leaned in sucking his neck punishingly, before biting it.

"Such a dirty mouth." Nate remarked then he darted at me and held me by my throat on the wall next to the closet doors. "Why'd you question me?" He asked.

"You were touching me and I didn't want you to stop." I whine, he leaned in kissing me harshly. He shoved two fingers in me making me gasp, he took advantage and deepened the kiss, he pinched my clit between two fingers. He pulled away and I was throbbing now, breathing heavily.

"That's his punishment, me touching you." He whispered then turned around. "Since I don't think I can trust you to keep your hands to yourself, Angel help me tie him up." He ordered, I walked to the opposite side of the bed that he was standing on and grabbed a cuff. There was already one cuffed to each of the corners of the bed all we ever had to do was grab the other end and hook it on.

"What are you doing?" Mateo asked and I immediately put a hand over his mouth. Nate looked at me then smirked.

"You'll find out." I said simply, he gave me his hand and I cuffed it pulling my hand away from his mouth.

"Ankles too." Nate remarked and I nodded doing his ankle.

Nate darted at me and pinned me to the wall knocking the air out of me, he looked down at me and I saw his lips twitch before he kissed me. He took over the kiss, taking over every inch of me, swallowing my moans as he ran his hands all over me. He ran his hands through my hair and started walking me away from the wall, he put me on the edge of bed between Mateo's legs, pinning me down with my throat. He pulled away kissing my neck and sucking it hard.

"Nate." I gasped and I caught smirk as he moved lower, sucking one of my nipples into my mouth circling it before biting over it making goosebumps cover my skin. He thrust into me making me moan, I clenched around him letting me feel him, he hummed.

"You feel so good." He groaned and he pulled out of me before thrusting harder than before.

I ran my hands up his back and over his stomach feeling his muscles, he smirked down at me before he set a rhythm. Fast and hard, my mind was all over the place, as he hit that spot over and over making me so close, but then he would slow down edging me. I arched a brow at him as he slowed down once more and he leaned over to whisper to me.

"Edging him more than you I swear. You'll come next time, then over and over it'll make him really go insane." He smirks hiding his whisper between kisses on my neck. He starts up his fast rhythm once more and I feel him open my thighs more, hitting deeper inside of me.

"Oh, God." I moan, and I see his smirk as he starts thrusting just like before hitting there over and over. The pleasure came so fast I couldn't stop it as I went over the edge, I scratched his back I felt his skin under my fingernails, as I saw stars, basking in my ecstasy.

"Fuck." He groaned and I felt him twitch inside me, but he slowed down holding back.