Chapter 82: Grace

They both felt so damn good inside me. Nate pressing against my back and my chest pressed against Mateo, I kissed his neck, and sucked it making him groan and I felt him twitch in me making me gasp. It felt like we were finally together again, I know they love me and I love them, but I was wondering if I was ever going to feel them together again. They didn't want to hurt me but they were hurting me keeping me at arm's length all this time, I need to talk to them. I shook my head bringing myself back to the present.

"I missed you." I whispered my lips feathering over his neck. "I missed this." I said kissing his neck clarifying.

"Fuck me too." He groaned and I felt him let go of my hips rubbing one hand up my back before running his hand through my hair bringing my lips to his. I felt a jolt go through me, I don't ever want to get used to this, I don't want to lose them, I want to spend forever living like this.

"God..." Nate thrusting in and out of me, making me groan into the kiss. Mateo was kissing me furiously, and I felt a finger brush my clit. "Damn." Nate groaned setting a slow pace of thrusting in and out of me, caressing me putting kisses over my back, until Mateo pulled away biting my lip as I had before. My whole body was on fire and I finally felt right, like I was at peace, my clit was throbbing and I wanted to chase my high but I wanted to really feel them. I clenched around Mateo again making him close his eyes.

"You feel so fucking good." He groaned, then opened his eyes looking past me to Nate. "I can feel you, it feels so good, in Angel's pussy." He groaned and I bit his neck lightly.

"I... uh." Nate trailed off and I felt my high coming slowly, clenching around them, I felt a hand wrap around my throat and I turned my head. Nate kissed me, his back rubbing against me. "Angel, you're perfect." He spoke against my lips gazing into my eyes, I saw heat in his eyes making me clench with anticipation. I want to feel them when they both come inside me.

"Fuck. I'm coming." Mateo said and Nate sped up chasing his own high, everytime he thrust into me I would slide onto Mateo under me. "God..." Mateo spoke and I felt him come inside of me, the feeling of him twitching inside me made my insides clench giving into the pleasure instantly. I rode my high as Nate came inside of me and my vision went black, and I saw white spots.

"Baby girl." I heard someone say rubbing my back. I slowly opened my eyes realizing I was on Mateo's chest I felt Nate and Mateo both still inside of me. "Are you ok?" Nate spoke and Mateo was looking at me really concerned.

"Yes. Just feeling you both after so long..." I trailed off. My body was still on fire I never had a more powerful orgasm, than what I just had. Nate pulled out of me and pulled me off Mateo, pulling me onto his lap, I closed my eyes leaning back against him.

"You want to sleep Angel?" He asked and I nodded, seeing as that was the best I could do, I felt him gently lay me down and I turned over my head on his shoulder, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, Mateo. I hugged Nate's arm holding his hand as I gave into the darkness.

I gripped Nate's hand harder as I woke up using my other hand to wipe my eyes. I felt a body on my back and I knew it was Mateo, his hands were still wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes seeing Nate's devilish smirk, and I rolled my eyes, but he gripped my throat, scolding me while I showed him a smirk.

"Don't roll your eyes, Angel. Not at me." He spoke and I smiled wider at him. I saw that fire in his eyes, and I matched it with my own, he arched a brow at me.

"Come on baby. I want to play." I said to him and he smirked at me before letting my throat go, we had a whole playroom set up at home but I have never been able to use it. So, since I wasn't able to use it, I refused to see it. I was six months pregnant when we moved in the house and I didn't want to hurt my baby of course so we didn't play after the one time before we moved.

"Me too." He spoke and I kissed his chest. "Maybe we can when we get home, or maybe we can come up with something here." He showed me that smirk again and I heard a groan behind me as Mateo woke up. He kissed my back and I felt him smirking against it before he turned over. Then I remembered today was Wednesday, the day we go to hide in the funhouse and I rolled my eyes once more, and before I could say anything Nate had me pinned by my throat.

"What did I say Angel?" He spoke biting my neck hard and I bucked my hips, before putting my hand on his chest pushing him away.

"We have to go to the funhouse today, that's what I was rolling my eyes at." I rasped and he looked down with a frown on his face, loosening his grip on my throat.

"Fuck." He muttered before he laid back down beside me.