Chapter 109: Grace

I saw Nate walk over to closet before coming out with lube, and a dildo, I hide my smirk behind biting my lip. Mateo kisses me and I melt into the kiss feeling his bulge already against my thigh. He lets me dominate the kiss setting the rhythm I pull away and he takes a deep breath before kissing my neck, before sucking it making me moan. My clit starts throbbing heat going straight through me.

"Angel, if you want him to go faster or slower, you can tell him." Nate sings, and I hum my agreement.

Mateo pulls my bra down going straight for my nipples sucking and teasing one before going to the other, and I push my chest out inviting the butterflies and pleasure eating at me. I bit my lip moaning and I feel Mateo's smirk against my chest before trailing a hand to my waistband. I nod and he puts his hand inside flicking my clit, before putting one finger inside me I close my eyes, I feel my bra loosen and then air hits my chest as he takes off my bra.

"Lean over further." Nate mutters, and I open them to see Nate making Mateo lean over putting his ass up, Mateo slides down the bed and leans over like Nate wants, taking his hands off me. The loss of contact almost makes me go insane at how slow this is.

"Like this?" Mateo asks and it sounds like he's unsure of himself but Nate smiles looking at me.

"Exactly, babe." Nate coos and Mateo pulls down my thong throwing it to the side, and slowly kisses up my thigh.

"Faster." I ordered silently and Mateo runs his fingers through my folds and he meets my gaze feeling my wetness on his fingers. He smirks at me before sucking my clit between his teeth and I buck my hips my head started getting fuzzy, he pulled away my clit throbbing, I close my eyes.

"Nate." Mateo gasps and I look up seeing Nate smirking behind him his ass on display for him and Nate licked his lips.

"Do you want me to stop?" Nate asked in that authoritative tone, Mateo licks my slit in harsh flick making me moan.

"Hell no." Mateo muttered, he started thrusting his tongue in me making my head go in a daze overcome with pleasure. I felt my whole-body shiver goosebumps covering me I grabbed Mateo's hair rubbing myself against his face, he started groaning against my center the vibrations running through me.

"That's it, Angel." Nate cooed and I looked up meeting his gaze as he fucked Mateo with a dildo. "How does it feel Mateo?" Nate asked running a hand up Mateo's back he pulled the dildo out before thrusting back in harshly.

"So, fucking good." Mateo said and he flicked my clit with his fingers and I grabbed his hair once more as I came.

"Oh." I gasped and Mateo groaned into me thrusting his tongue in me over and over as I saw stars. I closed my eyes basking in the pleasure until I came down from my high, seeing Nate fucking Mateo.

"Don't come until I say." Nate said as he thrusted his hips and Mateo groaned; he gripped my thighs. "God, you're so tight." Nate groaned he bent down and bit Mateo's shoulder.

"Fuck." Mateo groaned closing his eyes gripping my thighs harder, Nate slapped Mateo's ass and his eyes opened wide.

"Such a dirty mouth." Nate muttered. "Do you know how good I feel fucking your pretty ass?" Nate asked he looked up at me giving me a wink. I smiled and I felt my body humming with pleasure watching them.

"Tell me." Mateo groaned out; his eyes glazed over in pleasure as he looked at me.

"I feel so fucking good, I am trying so hard not to come right now. You have no idea how long I have been waiting. For. This. Moment." He said punctuating each word with a thrust.