Chapter 57: Grace

"That's what you wanted!" He whispered, looking down at the floor.

"No, the fuck she didn't. No woman wants that." Nate said stepping up beside me. "A woman wants to be loved unconditionally, have freedom to be an adult, be their own person." He described. "No woman wants to be a fuck toy; no woman wants to be slapped across the face because they showed up late or wore the supposed wrong thing." He said looking at me and I felt tears go down my cheeks.

"You are sick." I said pointing the shotgun at Blake. "The things you did to me." I sobbed and Nate grabbed my other hand. I felt a presence behind me and I knew Mateo was there. Blake looked up at the barrel of the gun before looking up at me.

"I didn't mean to hurt you; I only did what I thought was right." He whispered and I saw a hint of that damn smirk. I heard a slip behind us and Taylor walked in a flash holding him by the throat.

"Like hell, you did what you thought was right, I'm sure every time she left the room to take care of herself you got off thinking about the pain you put her through." She spoke waiting until his faced turning purple before jerking her hand away. She walked behind us, I'm sure to give me space to think. Nate was still holding my hand Mateo behind me.

"Do you have your phone?" I asked looking at Nate and he nodded. "Show him a video." I whispered and he smirked Mateo grabbed my shoulders pulling me back into his chest backing under the ceiling above us away from the windows.

"Are you okay Angel?" He whispered and I nodded. "I can kill him if you want me too." He spoke and I nodded.

"I might end up having you do it but I don't want to put you through that." I whispered and his grip tightened and he turned me around I almost bumped into his chest.

"Angel, I will do whatever you need, I don't care about this guy, it would be like squashing a bug, and for you to not have nightmares and the torment I would do it in a second." He assured me and I nodded. I heard moaning and I looked seeing Nate holding the phone to Blake's face.

"Fuck off, she wouldn't do that." Blake shook his head, and I saw Nate swipe.

"Do you really think I would edit, her gorgeous face, and tits on other videos, if I did this just for you?" Nate scolded him swiping on his phone his gaze fixed on Blake's face.

"You wouldn't do that to me..." He said looking at me. "I told you I would always find you; you knew I would come for you why did you cheat on me?" He asked.

"I didn't cheat on you, I tried breaking it off with you so many times but all it did was end with me being hurt and you telling me I would always be yours." I walked forward a bit but Mateo's hand on my hip stopped me. "I ran away! I fucking ran! Changed my fucking name, number and address why couldn't you accept it and take the damn hint?!" I said and Mateo let me go so I walked closer standing beside Nate on Blake's side.

"Because you were mine! You were all I had!" He cried looking up at me. "You wouldn't do what I said you didn't want to stay with me! I thought you ran so I could find you!" He finished in a whisper and I scoffed.

"The millions time I told you I was done that ended up with you having sex with me against my will, me crying hugging myself in the shower after, and telling you I hated you while I cleaned myself up wasn't a hint?" I asked.

"I thought you liked it?" I think he meant to say but instead it sounded like a question.

"You and I both you know you never thought that." Mateo stated walking up behind me and Nate.

"You hurt people for the fun of it I am just trying to figure out why you deny it." Nate muttered.

"My dad taught me that." He spoke and I rose my head. "Dad is the sheriff, yep sheriff, top of the food chain in our town." I pumped the shotgun again and he sped up. "I've killed cats, dogs, deer, but I've killed people's animals. Almost got charged with animal cruelty." He nodded smiling like he was a genius.

"Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me Skinner was right you get him talking he just won't shut up." Mateo whispered and I smiled. I backed up putting a few feet in front of me, Nate and Mateo followed me lead. I clicked off the safety and pointed it at him his eyes widen.

"Yeah, I doubt your dad is top of the food chain if he was, he wouldn't waste time on your ass." I told him. "I have never met the guy at the top who pulls the strings in our town, but it would take an army, and we both know your dad was never liked. The mayor didn't even like he which means someone was keeping him there." I explained and it was like something clicked in Blake's head he looked up at me his mouth open.

"No, my dad, everyone loves my dad." He said and I mocked looking around the whole room.

"I'm sorry then where is he? If the gangster that runs Wolfden is your dad he would be here guns blazing but I don't see him." I looked up at the ceiling and turning around looking at the floor. I turned around and caught a glimpse of Nate smirking.

"He is at the top he knows everything going on!" Blake screamed and I fixed the gun pointing it back at him.

"Then he would know where I was for long time, and wouldn't have done anything which means your dad didn't tell you. So is your dad a liar, and top dog or is he just the sheriff on someone else's dime?" Blake looked around and then closed his eyes and then I smirked. "That's what I thought." I muttered.

"You're sleeping with them!" He scolded me and I rolled my eyes.

"Now he's changing the subject." Mateo muttered and I aimed at his hand on the armrest and shot it. A loud bang echoed through the room, echoed through the room and I saw blood running from his hand as he screamed.

"Fuck!" He screamed then looked back at me. "Why?!" He scolded me and I smirked.

"Because you changed the subject, and went right back to where we started." I rolled my eyes. "God, can I shoot him now?" I asked Mateo looked at me.

"When you're ready." He answered gesturing to Blake.