Chapter 54: Nate

That fucking phone if that phone doesn't shut the fuck up, I might just throw it. Grace grabbed it before me answering with a groan before sitting up straight. I haven't touched her since yesterday morning and neither did Mateo after the fight I didn't know if I should. We hung out and went to bed really late I just want to sleep.

"Okay, thank you." She hung up the phone before turning over hugging my side. I wrapped my arm around her kissing her head. "Skinner is coming to get us in about two hours." She said and I groaned and I heard another. Mateo rose up looking at me, looking about the same way I felt, half-asleep. I wiped my eyes and got up going to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before turning see Mateo there with Grace. They both brushed their teeth and we all went back to the bed. I looked down feeling my hard cock, I want her now.

"Come here." I spoke rolling over on top of her and she gasped. I lowered my cock to her middle and she moaned and I grinded against letting her feel me as my cock hardened that damn gown sliding up a little. I pulled it up, she lifted letting me take it off. She laid under me wearing a black bra and thong, blushing up at me breathing deeply, she looks fucking gorgeous in black.

"Nate." She moaned and I leaned down kissing her, she spread her legs further, her soft lips against mine, she tasted so damn good. I reached under her and snapped open her bra. She took a deep breath as I pulled it off, her nipples hardened goosebumps covering her tan skin as the air touched them, she looked up at me hovering over her. "Please." She whined, pushing her hips up, I groaned, then leaned down kissing her neck, I felt her racing pulse, I smirked.

"You need me baby?" I asked my lips brushing her ear, she nodded, and I grabbed her chin. "Words, Angel." I ordered and blushed again beneath and I thrusted my hips into her middle again.

"Yes," She spoke and I ran a hand down her front and her breathing quickened, my cock pressing against my boxers, I love how she reacts to me. I fucking love it.

"How wet are you, Angel?" I asked looking up at her as she looked up at me, biting her lip. I stopped my hand feeling her waistband at my fingertips, she tried moving her hips but I held her down with my other hand.

"Dripping." She moaned out pushing her hips up again. I put my fingertips under her waistband and slowly pulled them back until I was looking at her gorgeous pussy. I ran my fingers through her folds.

"Fuck." I groaned feeling her wetness coat my fingers, I circled her clit with my thumb and thrusted two fingers in her, she pushed her hips up onto my fingers.

"Fuck me, now." She gasped closing her eyes I smirked looking over at Mateo. He was stroking himself slowly and the sight made my cock twitch, he smirked at me before stroking himself, I can not wait to touch him again. I fixed my gaze back on my girl and took my fingers out of her. I pulled down my boxers kicking them off and gripped her hips thrusting into her, hard.

"Fuck." I groaned my muscles tightened. I looked down at her looking at me her mouth open she closed biting her lip.

"Fuck, Nate." She moaned and tried lifting her hips up but I held her in place. I felt like fucking her raw right now, but I don't want to hurt her. Everything in me wants to move, it feels so good with her wrapped around my cock, she clenched around me and I gritted my teeth. I felt my stomach clench, my fingers gripped her harder.

"Baby I don't want to hurt you, if you keep doing that, I'm going to fuck you into the bed." I warned her but she just smirked at me.

"Do it. Fuck me." She moaned pushing her chest up. Her legs were bent beside me and I braced myself with my forearm by her head.

"Angel, fuck." I rambled pulling out watching her gasp and buried myself back in her, God, oh fuck. She feels so amazing clenching around me her wetness coating me. I took her lips and started thrusting into her over and over hard and fast, she moaned into our kiss and I grabbed her hair pulling at the ends lightly making her look back deepening the kiss. Her tongue moved against mine in slow movements in contrast to how hard I was fucking her. She buried her nails in my back and I pulled back with a groan. "Damn." I groaned closing my eyes and I moved a pillow under hips changing where my cock hit inside her. I started thrusting again feeling her insides flutter around me, fuck.

"You feel so good." She moaned pushing her chest up and I flicked her nipples with my tongue sucking hard before I let go.

"You feel so good baby wrapped around me." I said and I felt my orgasm real close. "I don't know if I'm going to last babe, fuck." I spoke feeling a thin sheet of sweat cover me. I felt my balls slapping her as I fucked her harder the sounds and the feeling urging me on. I bit her neck and she gave into the pleasure with a moan and buried her nails further into my back.

"God. Nate." She moaned out and she lowered her hands spreading my cheeks circling a finger around my hole making me go over the edge behind her. I gave into the pleasure; she has no idea how much she gets me hard.

"Damn, Angel." I groaned leaning down and I bit her neck thrusting in and out of her drawing out our orgasm. I collapsed on top of her and I felt her clench around me again I started getting sensitive so I pulled out of her laying beside her. I looked over at Mateo and saw him looking at us in a daze his hand coated in cum.