Chapter 87: Nate

"Do we know the name of this husband?" Grace gripped my hand.

"Mateo Ross. We find him, we get her." The same idiot chimed.

"Okay everyone fan out, go find her. She would be in a hotel, I heard she sold her house privately she wouldn't be there." I heard footsteps before a door.

"They're gone." Dom's voice came through the earpiece. "Going to their cars and leaving." He explained.

"Someone spread a rumor after you were gone that you moved and privately sold your house, it's been common knowledge. We moved the SUVs to our fort all lights are off, with black curtains no one will mess with your kids, we have people stationed in the house with Taylor, Sike and Mateo as we speak." Vince explained and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"No one will find Mateo until we want him found?" Grace asked. Her grip on my arm loosened and I felt her soft lips kiss my neck.

"You have our word." Vince answered.

"Ok I'm hopping off until I have information." Dom spoke before a click.

"Nice tape." Vince commented that had me smirking.

"You actually sent him one?" Grace asked.

"Did you seriously think I would ask if I wasn't? It didn't have you in it." I spoke.

"I will admit it was hot." Vince chuckled.

"Imagine watching them in person." Grace remarked.

"There is a sex club two hours away from here, I go every once in a while." Vince spoked and I nodded before remembering he couldn't see.

"Just you?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much, it's BDSM. And I feel very weirdly talking about this but there are not many people I can talk about this with." He remarked. "I am going to try to get some more sleep." He yawned.

"Okay me too." Grace said throwing her leg back over me hugging my side. Her arms were thrown over me, her head on my chest. I pushed the button on the earpiece muting myself.

"I cannot wait to get out of this fucking crawl space." I muttered turning my neck cracking it already feeling kinks.

"I am sorry." Grace sighed, and I rubbed her back.

"We are up here for Mateo baby, it's worth it." I told her and I felt her nod against me.

I closed my eyes wondering if I would ever hear him speak again, if he would be okay when they 'found' him or if I would ever be able to touch him again. He insisted on talking to me as we got ready this morning, he gave me a blowjob before we left because I told him it would hurt too much to fuck. Now, I am rethinking that decision wondering if I should have savored it, and touched him.

"I know how you feel, I didn't touch him either." Grace whispered reading my thoughts. "It would have hurt too much knowing what were doing and making love before we left not knowing if he would be healthy at all the next time, we see him." She opened her hand rubbing my ribs.

"I love him." I said simply. "I love him so much it fucking hurts." She lifted her head and my eyes focused and I could swear I saw tears. She reached up hitting the earpiece.

"Hey, Vince, Dom I know you are listening but can I talk to Mateo?" She asked.

"Of course, let me patch him through." Dom spoke.

"Hey Angel." Mateo's deep voice came through fairly quickly. "Is anybody listening?" He asked and no one came through and he sighed. I reached up hitting my button quickly.

"Mateo, I need you to say something. I can't..." I trailed off.

"Babe... I can't say much. I can only say my stomach is in knots and I can't even go to sleep." He said and I felt my eyes welling up.

"Mateo, please tell me you can come through this." Grace ordered.

"I love you. Both of you. I will come through this, Sike has been talking me up as best she can." Mateo explained. "I mean I can't exactly just let them take me; they will know something is up." He chuckled.

"Baby..." Grace sighed and I looked up seeing her tremble, I rose up to her bringing her back down on my chest. "Please say you can come out of this." She pleaded and my chest started to hurt, I took deep breaths and tried keeping the tears away.

"I will come out of this. I need both of you to do it." He finally spoke.

"Always. "I choked out I wrapped my arm tighter around Grace and I felt her lift her head and look down barely seeing her wipe the tears away.

"Always." Grace chimed and I heard Mateo's breath of relief.

"Nate, take care of her up there. I hear no one else is up there with you two so I'm not pressuring you or anything but you need to be the clear head." Mateo explained.

"I will try but she may end up having the clearer head." I sighed.

"Ok well just one of you up there needs to be focused or both of you. I know you both do well under pressure." Mateo spoke and we both knew he was talking about with Grace being kidnapped yeah, we were total wild cards right now. I may lose my shit or Grace may lose her shit; it probably wasn't best to mix the two of us, especially alone. Grace started rubbing my ribs with her thumb in a circle.

"I love you." I cooed.

"I love you too." He spoke back and I saw Grace smile. "I love you, Angel." He cooed to her.

"I love you too." Grace smiled at me.

"I need to go, or Sike is going to kill me." He said and I heard a click. I sighed he was gone.