Chapter 4: Grace

I woke back up, yep still cold after that guy walked out and Blake walked in and without even talking stabbed my neck with a syringe. I looked down looking at the floor once again, adjusting to the light then checking JJ, he had his eyes closed.

"JJ" I whispered trying to wake him up, he stirred a bit but did nothing. "JJ" I said once more and he opened his eyes squinting. "Are you ok? Did he do anything to you?" I asked. He shook his head, and I nodded back when he opened them.

"Grace when can I leave?" He asked me. I looked at him and I wasn't going to lie to him that would just hurt him more, the door would open any minute, they know we are awake.

"I don't know sweetie, but I won't let anything happen to you." I said my voice not wavering. The door burst open as I predicted it would and in walked in that man.

"You hungry." He said waving a bag of chips at me, and I shook my head, like hell if I can eat right now.

"How did you get roped into this shitshow?" I asked not bothering with the pleasantries before cringing. "Sorry JJ." I said acknowledging I cussed in front of a child.

"Trust me I've heard worse." I heard him say behind the man.

"If only you knew little" he stopped cutting himself off.

"What were you going to say?" I asked him. "Come on, I don't have for the name calling, tell me what he wants and let me go." I said to him.

"That's the problem little one." He said stepping towards me, he reached out running his finger under my chin making me look him in the eye. I looked in taking in his gaze I think I see concern for me? Before I could point it out, he pulled away turning around going for the door. "He wants you." He said closing the door behind him.

"He seems so familiar." I trailed off there is a sense of familiarity like I've seen him before. I can't for the life of me place him before I could try figuring it out the door swung open once more.

"Hey sweet thing." I instantly shivered his voice mixing in with the cold making me. I gritted my teeth because if I spoke right now that very much get me another punch. "Come on, no greeting. How about this?" He said grabbing JJ's neck putting a knife against it, JJ started breathing heavily looking at me.

"Okay! Don't hurt him! What do you want?" I asked him and he let go walking to me.

"Why do you care about him you don't even know him?" He said turning in front of me letting me look at JJ, he was so scared you could see it in his eyes those precious eyes.

"He is innocent that's all I need to know, he's too young to do the things you've done." Not being able to hold back a felt another sharp pain in my face, yep, another shiner great. I bit the inside of my cheek nodding as I looked back at him. So, it's going to be this way I see.

"Don't be rude. Look what you made me do." He said cradling my chin, I bit the inside of my cheek harder to keep from airing my real thoughts. "Just admit what they've done and we can be together, us and the boy." He said ruffling JJ's hair, I started shaking my head.

"What are you going talking about?" I asked not genuinely knowing or giving a fuck about what he means.

"Those two men, Rivera and Ross, they took you from me and got you pregnant against your wishes." I was dumbfounded, my eyes wide.

"Excuse the fuck me? What have you been smoking?" I looked over to the camera out of the corner of my eye seeing yes, we are still streaming. I looked back at him before he could make out what I was doing.

"Good job killing Nick he almost took what is mine too. At least you had the guts to kill him." He said touching my thigh once again.

"Listen I don't know where you are getting this crackhead information but I was here two years before I met them. Nick was like you so yeah I guess thanks for the compliment?" I said genuinely confused. I knew that I needed to get whatever information I could about myself on the recording in case whoever was watching could identify me.

He threw his hands up running his hands through his hair grabbing it at the ends making it stick up. For some reason he changed his hair style to this creepy spiky hair style so I guess it went with it but damn. The next thing I felt was a cold object against my stomach.

"Why can't you just admit you're mine." He said through gritted teeth.

"I haven't been yours in 3 and a half years." I said to him, I genuinely do not give a fuck if he hurts me as long as no one I love gets hurt and JJ. I felt a sharp graze of fire and bit my lip containing my cry and looked down seeing the damage. Small so maybe he can't hurt not as much as he thinks maybe.

"You've always been mine." He said to me grabbing my shoulders.

"It took me so long to get away from you, it all started with a bruise on my ribs and it end with your cracked ones and my concussion." I said to him.

"You made me do those things. You were so disrespectful and rude to me." He said trembling with anger.

"Wanting to have friends and a job was disrespectful and rude?" I asked him clenching my hands feeling my nails dig in my palms. I saw his gaze falter slightly good maybe he was seeing my way and he hasn't spared a glance to JJ maybe he's focusing on me.

"You know what?" He asked and I felt the knife meet my right arm with a sharp stab.

"Ugh!" I cried not being able to stop myself and he took the knife and dragged it lower cutting me. I bit my lip containing my cries, tears in my eyes.

"I'll come back." He said and pulled the knife out leaving. I looked to see the cut on my forearm a long line down my arm cut was deep, really deep. I bit my lip closing my eyes breathing through the pain.