Eighty-Eight

The Start to The End: Part Two

3rd Person

Jaden pulled the twins up from the ground, "You need to take down the wall. It's hurting you too much and right now it not the time to die. Take the shadow wall down!"

Rigel was beside Rotanev still coughing up blood and the pain in her chest increased with every hit. Sooner or later, they would know that the barrier was a shadow wall and they would know the three of them changed sides. They couldn't know, yet.

Rotanev reached out to Rigel, "Give me your hand. If we take the shadows back it will heal us. We can't die, yet. We still have many lives we need to make sure make it through this battle."

They connected their hands and the shadow wall fell. All that was left was the barrier Minnie and Molly had built. It was strong, but it wouldn't last long with every deatheater attacking it.

"Minnie, get the students to safety. We can't be seen just, yet. You will see us again when the time is right." Rotanev explained, before the three of them took of running.

The ground beneath them shook and they looked up to see the barrier was broken. The deatheaters could get in. The battle was really starting now. There was no turning back from this moment on.

Rotanev, Rigel, and Jaden had never ran so fast in there life. No one would know what side they were on. They would be attacked from both sides. They were on their own.

Jaden pulled the twins by the shoulder and they ducked behind one of the courtyard windows. There they saw the blaze of fire hit one of the towers. The tower their uncles were in.

The twins covered their mouth as they watches it ablaze in flames, not knowing if their uncles would be alive or not. They couldn't mourn for long, before they had another attack coming for them. This time they were saved.

Graham and Adrian blocked the spells heading for the three of them and pushed them along the courtyard. Once they reached another clearing, Rotanev pulled the two boys into a hug and thanked them. They hadn't spoke, since before Sirius and Monroe died.

"Thank you so much for that!" Rotanev paused when she saw the sadden look in Graham's eyes. He had heard of what Rotanev and her brother and cousin had planned, but he didn't know if it was true.

Rotanev rested her forehead against Graham's, "Thank you for everything, Graham. I will see you again, one day. Take care."

The three cousins took off running again, but with no where to go. They looked weak staying hidden, but what other choice did they have? If Tom saw them he would know of their plan. He would find a way to stop it.

Rigel grabbed his sister and cousin and looked them in the eyes, "We can't keep running! There are innocent students dying and we are doing nothing. Jaden, you can save lives while ending other lives. Rotanev, we are weapons. Let us be weapons for the right side."

They all nodded and ran back to the courtyard. There they saw Harry, Draco, Hermione, and Ron running from deatheaters. They knew Draco had switched sides. Which meant they knew about the twins and Jaden.

Rigel stepped forward and flicked his wrist, causing the deatheater's neck to snap. Rigel had only meant to hurt him, not kill him. More guilt was piled onto his plate as the battle went on.

Rotanev bent down and laid her palms on the ground. The ground shook and shadows started appearing from the cracks. Rotanev whispered, "Seek all dementors and kill them."

The shadows nodded and went out to do their mission. Draco and Jaden used to seeing the twins use their dark magic, but Harry, Hermione, and Ron were not. They had never actually seen it work.