Eighty-Two

Taking over

3rd Person

A life without Sirius Black was a life without love, laughter, and promise. A life without Monroe Airson was a life without smiles, fondness, and trust. A life without the both of them was a life without happiness and safety.

The look in Sirius' eyes as he fell off the tower haunted James as night. He woke up from his sleep, screaming as he tried to reach for his best friend's hand. Lily's heart broke at the thought of her husband dealing with all the guilt.

James blamed himself for all that had happen to them. He knew deep down inside of him, that he shouldn't have lived past October 31st, 1981. Neither should have Lily, but because of their lives being saved, their was a bigger price that had to be paid in the end.

Remus Lupin was in a world of pain without the two people he loved the most. He would have never admitted it as a young boy, but he fancied both Monroe and Sirius, but Monroe was the only one who took a real interest in him. Sirius was too blinded by Monroe's beauty to see the way he looked at him, so Remus settled for being with Regulus.

The two of them would never come out and say they were together, but it wasn't hard to see the love they held for each other. Sirius knew his little brother and his best mate were together, but their happiness is all that mattered to him.

Regulus brewed Remus' potion before his full moons and took care of him afterwards. It wasn't a love they had expected to have for each other, but it was now a love that consumed them and helped them heal. They helped each other through all the pain and depression.

The youngest Black brother was frozen in his life without his two older siblings. He had watched everyone he loved die. First the real woman who raised him, then his best friends, then his own parents, his brother and sister, and now he had watched the kids he saw as his own, leave him as well. He only had Remus now.

Lily Potter was trying to be a strong mother for her son, but she knew she was failing. She couldn't be the strong girl she once was at Hogwarts. Lily Potter had lost her bravery, when she lost the last of her friends. She wore the guilt of blaming her husband and son for her pain as well.

The Black twins were no better. During deatheater meetings they would zone out thinking of the last time they saw their parents. The way both of their blood's mixed, while the twin's tears fell into the pool of red around them.

Zoning out during the meetings, meant losing control of their minds. Bellatrix would try to get their attention to see if they're okay, but it would result in them coming back to reality and seeing they had set the whole room on fire.

"Twins! Snap out of it!" Jaden yelled at his younger cousins. The two kids looked up to see they had deatheaters pinned against the walls with just their minds. They apologized and released the deatheaters from their grasp.

Draco watched as his family members were falling apart after the death of Monroe and Sirius. He was falling apart as well. Those two raised him, and without them he wouldn't be who he was today.

Snape looked at the two kids who were struggling with mourning their parents. They really had lost all they had left. Now, they didn't even have control. He felt bad for them and wanted to help them, but he knew it was his fault they were going through this.

Voldemort dismissed the meeting after going over the plan of trying to capture Harry. Snape had information on the Potter family trying to get Lily's sister out of town. From there Harry would be separate from his parents and living with the Weasley's. That is when the deatheaters will attack.