Eighty-One

Worst Betrayal since Peter Pettigrew

Rotanev

"There must be a misunderstanding. They are only seventeen, they can't have a whole palace to themselves! I am their legal guardian!" Regulus screamed at the Minister of Magic.

The Minister sighed while he packed his things. He pulled out a copy of our parents will and sat it on the table, "It's all in there, Council Black. All the kids that are left to you are seventeen, so they don't need a guardian. With the power Black Palace holds, they could banish you from the lot if they wished to do so."

Regulus scoffed, "This is ridiculous! They are barely seventeen! There parents were killed in front of them. These are my brother's kids, I should-"

"You, Regulus!" The Minister said while pointing his finger at him, "You better pray to Merlin that everything works out well in the end for the Potters. They are responsible for the death of Sirius and Monroe Black."

"But that would mean-"

Rigel stood up, "Yes, that means we decided to blame them instead of the deatheaters. We will rejoice the day Harry Potter finally pays for the crimes and sorrow he had caused not only for us, but for the whole wizarding world. The house is ours. Follow our rules or get out, Regulus."

Regulus shook his head, "I'm your uncle! Just as Remus, James, and Kade are. We are your family!"

I kept my eyes towards the fire in front of me, "You stopped being our uncle the day you sided with them instead of us. James and Harry Potter killed our parents. We watched with our own eyes. They deserve to pay for the crime they have committed. Now, get out of our house!"

"Don't let this control you! Don't let this hatred you feel in your heart take over your body. You three are better than this." Regulus stated with panic in his voice.

Jaden rolled his eyes, "Our hearts died when they did. All four of us lost our parents and the people who raised us. We are of age to make our own choices. Now, leave."

Regulus let out a deep breath, "You will regret the choices you have made today and will make from here on out."

Draco crossed his arms, "We didn't ask for your opinion. Now, leave before we kill you ourselves. You're nothing, but a traior. No better than Peter."

Flicking his wand, Regulus vanished off the property as did all his things. He had lived here since he was eighteen, and now he will never see the inside of the palace again. Traitors don't belong in the family.

Jaden stood up throwing his glass into the fire, "How dare he! He comes into our home and acts as if he didn't betray us the day he forgave James. He would never forgive Peter, but James? They both are nothing, but murderers."

"At least we know who killed who. The cuts on Mum's body shows that Harry killed her. James killed Dad, his own best friend. The Daily Prophet loved it. 'James Potter kills Sirius Black and son killed Monroe Airson-Black!' Even the Minister is on our side." Rigel gritted through his teeth.

I picked up the copy of the will and put it under the table, "That's because he respected Mum more than Regulus. She was to either be feared or respected. Respect doesn't get you killed most times, so he picked respect."

Draco tighten his grip on his glass, "We know what we must do. Seeking revenge is the only way to make them proud and honor them."

Rigel couldn't hold back his smirk, "We must go against Harry Potter. I've never been so excited to do something until now."

------

Draco led us up the gravel walk way to the big black gates of Malfoy Manor. Snape was at the entrance waiting for us. He allowed us in, then he took the lead. My heart pounded hearing their laughter as we came closer to the meeting.