Seventy-Six

He's Seventeen!

Rigel

War was coming for us. A war all because Lily and James couldn't keep their hands to themselves during the first war. All because my parents couldn't do the same either. There was a difference though. Tom only wanted one person dead this time.

"Rigel, stop thinking about it. You would be no better than a deatheater if you killed him. Get the thought of out of your head." Rotanev whispered in my ear while we ate breakfast.

I turned to my twin sister with an angry look on my face, "Maybe keep your little nosy self out of my thoughts. Merlin knows what happened at the house during Christmas break. Naughty Rotanev allowing Theo in our house, while our parents were gone."

"Says the one who stabbed his ex for working with a deatheater."

"Says the one who loves a deatheater."

Rotanev looked at me in shock as the words slipped out of my mouth like venom. I think she was looking for regret in my face, but I didn't regret what I had said. It was all true.

She shook her head, while looking at her plate, "You know he has changed. You know he came clean to us. I read his mind. I saw the truth."

Jaden slammed his hand on the table, causing younger and older Slytherins to look at us, "Both of you, stop it! You are causing a scene bigger, than I just caused. Shut your mouths. They are walking over here anyway."

I looked up to see a few of my friends and the deatheaters walk our way. Theo wore a look of guilt and worry, as Pansy wore a look of pride and happiness. Daphne and Blaise looked clueless as ever, but it was safer this way. Draco and Baylor were already at the table fixing each others hair.

Daphne started to pile her plate with food, "Did any of you hear about what happened to the Weasley's home?" She lowered her voice, "Bellatrix was there with Greyback. Harry and Ginny went after her. She chanted 'I'm going to kill Sirius Black!'"

Rotanev choked on her pumpkin juice and I dropped my fork. Jaden of course, looked over to the Gryffindor table eyeing Ginny. He promised no one would ever harm her under his watch and he failed. Bellatrix had found them.

"You bring that up on my birthday of all days." Jaden snapped. He pushed his plate away and stood up, "Excuse me while I go find my girl and make sure she's okay. Potter put her at danger all over again."

Blaise let out snort, "She's not your girl, mate."

Jaden's eyes turned a dark shade of red and his veins started to turn red, "I don't care." was all he said, before stomping away.

I picked up my fork and played with my food, "Well, that's something new. I've never seen him that mad in a while. Blaise, please understand that when Jaden says something is his, that it's his. No one can have her, accept him."

After a few silent moments, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione came running over to us. I held back my laughter seeing Ron run past the scary group of Slytherins. Hermione rolled her eyes, but smiled as she saw Draco beside Rotanev.

Ginny looked at Rotanev and I with pleading eyes, "It's Jaden. He has Harry and we tried to stop him, but-" She paused and got closer to us, "His eyes were dark red."

I exchanged a look with my twin sister, before we both took off running towards where they said Harry and Jaden were. I was praying Jaden didn't kill him, yet.

I wanted a front row seat if he was going too.

We stopped once we saw our older cousin holding Harry against the wall, by his throat. Harry's height difference from Jaden showed, by his feet dangling in the air. Merlin, this was going to be hard to explain to Mum.