Sixty-Eight

Meeting Her

Draco got us detention. Not just any detention. Detention with Minnie.

"Oh come on, Minnie! We are the kids of your favorite students! Draco and Jaden, maybe not so much, but Rotanev and I are the kids of Sirius Black! You could let us out!" Rigel begged her with a smirk like our father's.

Jaden elbowed him in the side, "I don't think your father having the record of who had the most detentions makes him her favorite. My dad never did anything!"

McGonagall sighed, "Yes, Mr. Airson, he didn't and that was my problem. He never did his work or anything I asked him too do. I think Lucius Malfoy probably did the most work for my class out of any of your father's."

Draco about fell out of his chair hearing his father's name being brought up, "My father did his work? He did something beside be a total git? I am in shock!"

Our laughter was cut short when the doors to the office was suddenly opened. Rigel and I took one look at each other, before seeing our least favorite professor in the doorway with a few other Slytherin students.

Professor Umbrigde looked us, then looked at Professor McGonagall, "Professor, I need the four students you are holding right now. Harry Potter claims that he was leaving the school for someone named Padfoot. Snape is out of his potion, but the twins can get it out of him who he is talking about."

I felt my eyes start to burn and my breath being taken away from my lungs. My whole body felt cold. Harry was trying to go see Dad. Harry has a vision about Dad. Just like Rigel and I.

Rigel stood up and pulled me with him. He put on a fake smile, "Of course we will help. Our cousins shall come as well, since they are loyal Slytherins as well."

McGonagall took one look at me and could tell how I was feeling. You had to be stupid to not know that the Marauders had nicknames for each other. She knew exactly what Harry meant when he said Padfoot, so did Snape.

We four followed Umbridge and the rest of the Slytherins to her office. Inside I saw Theo, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyal all holding some of Dumbledore's Army in their hands. Snape was there watching them.

Slowly, I walked over to Snape trying not to seem suspicious, "You know what he meant. Why make him seem like a lair? My father treated you badly, but that doesn't mean he deserves to be put at risk or die!" I whispered-yelled.

Jaden and Rigel pulled me away, while Draco went over to Blaise. He was loosely holding Hermione. Draco gave him a deadly glare, before Blaise handed Hermione over to him. We were all undercover and apart of Umbridge's squad, so we still had to play the part.

I looked at Umbridge, "What are you going to do to him? He told you his reasoning, so what are we were for? We are just kids, like him."

The professor dressed in hot pink, smirked evilly, "I want you and Mister Black to torture him and see if he's telling the truth. See who this Padfoot is. Your mother and uncle do it all the time-"

"To bad people. Harry has done nothing wrong!" Rigel interrupted her.

Umbridge looked at us in disapprovement, "Then I guess we'll just to do it my way. Theodore. Release Mr. Potter from your hold, so I can curse him."

My eyes turned to my now ex-boyfriend. His next movement determined what side he was on. He knew who Padfoot was. He knew Harry wasn't lying. He could read our minds. He knows.

His blue eyes met mine and he looked away. He didn't let Harry go, but loosened his grip on him. Enough that when Harry needed to run, he could. Theo picked our side.