Sixteen

James knows everything

Monroe

"Sirius, I must really go my love. We don't need James and Lily walking in on us. Besides, we have to get ready for the meeting." Sirius groaned into my chest as we laid in his bed. "I think I will bring Regulus and see if Dumbledore will let him join us."

Sirius' head shot up from my chest and looked at me with happiness, "Really, Love? Not that it's a bad idea, because it is a wonderful idea, but would Regulus really be up to it? I mean after everything Bellatrix put him through, how would he be up to it?"

I told Sirius I got it handled and he laid his head back on my chest forgetting that I said we had to get up. It had been like this for the past week. We would secretly sneak into each other's dorm, or find somewhere to spend time alone. We had a hard time keeping away from each other.

Everyone was a bit shocked that we were friends again, but I told them how I found Sirius and explained everything, but of course leaving out how we shagged and are now secretly together and hiding it from everyone.

I heard the door unlocking and pulled myself away from Sirius and hid under the bed. I heard him huff that I had left him, but he would get over it later. I wasn't in the mood to get caught by the other Marauders.

James' laugh wasn't hard to pick out of the three of them, "Did you see-Oh hey Padfoot! I thought I would find you here. We were looking for you and Rowie, so we could pull a prank on a couple third years. Have you seen her?" By the sound of James' voice I could tell he was suggesting that Sirius and I had done something.

I heard nothing from Sirius, so I came up with a plan. I saw the chain I had gotten Sirius for his birthday and decided to use it as a decoy in my plan, "I found it!" I came out from under the bed, "It was underneath your bed. Oh, hey guys!"

James looked at me, then at Sirius then as me again. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, but whatever it was, I knew it wasn't well. I threw Sirius the chain, "Well, since I found it, I must be going now! Bye guys!"

I rushed out of the dorm without saying another word and went on my quest to find the younger Black brother. I needed to talk to him anyway about what he would think if I told him about Sirius and I. He would probably read my mind before I could even get the words out anyway.

I found him in an empty corridor, but Ace and Carter were with him. I took a deep breath and made my way over to him, "Hey Reg, umm could I use you for a moment." I told him.

"Yeah, but what for?" He asked.

"Our Regular dorm exploring retreat." I told him.

He thought for a moment, then finally got it. The first letter of each word in the sentence I said spelt out the word "Order." It didn't make much sense, but it was the only thing Regulus and I could come up with.

He told his friends he would see them later and joined me. We walked in silence when I felt this tingle in my head, but brushed it off. I didn't think anything of it, until I remembered the feeling from when Bellatrix tried to read my mind.

I turned to Regulus to slap a hand over his mouth, but I was too late, "YOU SHAGGED HIM AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? I DON'T CARE THAT HE'S MY BROTHER, I WANT TO KNOW THESE THINGS!"

I heard the Marauders, Lily, and Marlene coming down the hall to meet up with us. I hushed Regulus, "Don't say a word, please. No one is supposed to know, yet. We will tell them, but on our own time."

Regulus zipped his lips, then threw away the key and I started laughing. Sirius came up behind me and wrapped one arm around me. No one questioned this because it was normal for us to do this. No one questioned it besides James.