Eighteen

Regulus with Gryffindors

Monroe

Lily and I were sitting in the common room finishing up some work for potions, when we heard a loud noise enter the room. It was the Marauders and Regulus. Lily and I gave each other a look, but my smile wasn't matching her stern look.

"Regulus Black will be the reason James and I won't last. James will fall for him more than he has ever fallen for me and then I will be nothing to him. Before I would have been thrilled to hear that, but now I love James Potter." She said, eyeing Regulus.

"Lily Evans, Regulus Black is no one to worry about. He will not steal James away from you. Be happy that they all are accepting him and that they even helped him get in here." I replied, looking at the boys who seemed to have never been happier with themselves.

Sirius hopped over the couch, with Remus beside him. He pressed a kiss on my head and pulled me close to him. I couldn't help but smile at how close we were. It was like we could never be close enough to each other.

James sat down next to Lily and started a conversation with her, after giving her a very passionate kiss. There was no way James Potter would ever give up his life. He had everything he ever needed and wanted right here. He wouldn't leave the girl he has been obsessed with since first year.

Sirius kissed my cheek then whispered in my ear, "Reg is getting along with all of the boys. He's not quite fond of Peter, but Regulus is scared of rats anyway. Him and Remus have been hitting it off the best. They talk more about books and school then James does quidditch. I think Remus is his next favorite after you."

I smiled, then turned myself to see Regulus and Remus in a conversation. Remus was asking him all about the constellations and stars, and Regulus had an answer for every question Remus had. My heart felt warm on the inside seeing them get along so well.

"So Love, tomorrow is Valentine's day. I probably should have asked before, but would you be my Valentine? James made me ask you, even though we are already together. He said it was still sweet to ask you." He laughed.

I cupped his face in my hands, "Of course I will be your Valentine, darling." I pulled his face closer to mine and planted a kiss on his lips, but pulled away when Regulus told us to get a room.

Sirius looked at his brother, "Alright then, we will. Boys, the dorm is off limits." He pulled me by the hand and we ran up to the boy's dorm. "And he acts like he would never want to kiss the love of his life in front of everyone."

He pushed me softly against the door and locked it behind us. He held onto my hips, as I held onto his neck. I couldn't help, but smile with every kiss we shared. I thought I would never crave Sirius Black's kisses, but here I am.

He hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked over to his bed and laid me down. He started to place kisses all over my jawline and neck, when we were interrupted by a knock at the door. We shared a look, before deciding to ignore the knock at the door.

"Padfoot, Rowie, it's Moony. Regulus was kidding and wanted me to tell you that you two couldn't shag, because he agreed everyone would spend time together. Like a family bonding time, before dinner." Remus told us from outside the door.

Sirius groaned, "We will be down there in a few minutes Moony. We can't say no to our Moony and serpent prince." We heard Remus' footsteps disappear down the steps and started to kiss once again, until Sirius pulled back, "Alright, we got to go, Love."

He got off of me and offered me his hand, which I took. We looked in the mirror and straightened our robes.  We would have changed, but we had Astronomy tonight. James and I already called to sit by Sirius, so he could help us. I actually didn't need the help after all the time I spent with Sirius and Regulus, but it was still fun to act like I didn't know.