Three

The truth will be revealed 

Monroe

"Your peeking over the railing makes it look worse than just standing a distance from him. Just walk out with me, act like we are in a conversation and see what he's up too," I ordered Sirius.

He shot up from his squatting position, "You are now fun! We are supposed to be spying on him. I wanted to do it the fun and cool way." He whined.

"Well, I would rather do it the easier way besides, girls making remarks about your arse and drawing unwanted attention. I have already been given a million dirty looks." I retorted back.

Sirius and I looked out again at the courtyard to see Regulus surrounded by his Slytheirn friends. He was laughing and making evil remarks about the other students. I missed the boy he used to be. I miss the boy who was like my younger brother.

I looked at Sirius one last time, before he pulled my hand out onto the courtyard, "I got a plan, don't ask questions." Was all I heard as he started running around the courtyard, while holding my hand.

He stopped and pulled me close. He was still holding onto my hand and started spinning me around, catching the attention of his brother and his friends. Sirius smiled, "Good, he's looking. It's working, Rowie."

I let out a happy laugh, being caught up in the moment with him. It was like nothing mattered to us anymore. I had always felt this way around him. He was a carefree soul, who knew how to make anyone feel free as well.

He stopped spinning me and caught me due to how dizzy I was. I looked up to him and we couldn't keep in our laughter anymore. While laughing, I found myself trapped in his eyes. Weird.

He stopped laughing and bent down to whisper in my ear, "I'm going to go get the prank started. Keep him here, until I come back to get you." He straightened back up and pressed a kiss on my head before heading out to do the prank.

I bit my lip watching him walk away, but was pulled out of my daydreaming when I heard a familiar voice call my name, "Monroe!" I turned to see Regulus calling me over to his group.

Here goes fucking nothing. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, as his friends started to slither a way from us. He motioned to the spot beside him and told me to sit down.

I sat down and saw the smirk on Reggie's face, "So Monroe, tell me about how life's going. I haven't seen you-" He tapped his chin, "Ahh yes, since I was punched in the face by your brother for turning you and Sirius against each other."

I sighed, "Reg, I don't know what you have against me, or my friendship with your brother, but breaking my trust last year was one thing, but hurting your brother as well is ten times worse. Why would you do that?"

Regulus swirled his tongue around, "You don't get it do you? I was the one who had everything pushed on him since, good old brother decided to be a disgrace. I thought that if I told him that your views changed, he would change them as well. When that didn't happen, I saw that my brother was a lost cause."

"Your brother is no lost cause, Reg. He is anything but that. He forgave you for what you did to me, even when he didn't have too. We may not have the same views, but he does love you." I told him.

"My brother stopped loving me the day I spilled everything about you two, too our parents and your father. The only reason that Kade still loves you is because of your little secret. He knows that he can ruin you the same way you can ruin him." Regulus spitefully said to me.

"Reg, the difference between you and Kade is not a secret, but the fact that he loves me enough to want to see me happy. He was disappointed at first, but after our father died he learned that he shouldn't hold that against me. Views shouldn't tear a family apart." I informed him.