Seventeen

A fifth Marauder

Monroe

I was sleeping peacefully taking my afternoon nap in the boys dorm when I was awoken by the Marauders banging pots together. James and Sirius had towels over their heads, Peter had a drawn on mustache, and Remus had his hair in little pig-tails.

I took a pillow that was by my feet and threw it at the lot, "What is wrong with you all? I am trying to sleep, but I can't due to you thinking you are some sort of boyband. Who even gave you this idea?" I asked them.

Sirius put his pans on the bed and sat down beside me, "Well you see love, it was more of a bet between us all, but once Remus said he would join us, we knew this was a once in a lifetime chance to get him to do stupid stuff with us!"

"Monroe watch this!" James yelled. He went over to his bed and got out some Christmas lights and wrapped them around his head. Then, he transformed into Prongs. His antlers now were wrapped in colorful Christmas lights.

"Okay Monroe, now watch me!" Sirius yelled. "I finally got the collar to fit me. With the help of Remus of course." He transformed to Padfoot and the chain I had gotten him, changed to a collar as well. He jumped on the bed and laid his head in my lap.

Everyone found out we were together, but weren't allowed to speak of it, due to keeping it a secret. We could be a couple behind closed doors, but besides that we were just two best friends, who flirted a lot.

Peter smiled, "Well there is a reason we came in here to wake you up. Remus and Sirius have been working on something for the past two week, well since you both came out and said you were dating. Moony, show her."

Remus pulled out the Marauder's map as James and Sirius turned back to their normal selves. Because of Sirius being bigger than Padfoot was, he fell off the bed when he transformed back, and James was tangled in Christmas lights.

Remus shook his head laughing and handed me the map, "Go head, you know the words, but don't open it yet."

I nodded and took out my wand, while the boys watched me with smiles on their faces, "I solemnly swear, that I am up to no good." I watched as the map appeared and I looked at Remus for the next steps.

"Read the Messrs." They all told me in unison.

"Messrs. R-." I looked up at all of them, "You're kidding right? You can't be serious? You can't be fucking serious?" I asked them, smiling.

"Well, no they aren't Sirius, because I am Sirius." I gave him a look, "Go ahead love. Read the rest of the map. Then look at the logo."

I looked down at the map trying not to let a tear fall, "Messrs. Rowie, Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs proudly present the Marauders Map." I traced the new logo, "You added a wave at the top. Like Sirius' chain I got him." I looked at all of them with a smile, "So, this means I am a Marauder?"

James wrapped his arm around me and Sirius also wrapped an arm around me, "You were always a Marauder, Monroe. You helped Remus with the map. Sirius with finding all the passage ways, and healing all of us afterwards. Most importantly, you helped our Moony here be confident in who he is." James told me.

They all wrapped me in a big group hug and we just stood there for a moment. Peter was the first to speak, "Boys, I think what would make her an official Marauder would be pulling a Marauder style prank. She's only ever pranked with Sirius or James."

"I like the way you are thinking, Wormtail." James said before looking at me, "Are you up to it, Rowie? Are you up to pranking good old Snivellus. He's been free of some good old fashioned pranking for most of this year."