Fifty-One

Be their father, not his godfather

September 1st, 1991

Monroe

I watched as Sirius went over the list of school supplies with the twins. He was acting like it was his first day of school and not theirs. The twins watched in boredom as Sirius ran back and forth going over things.

"Dad, if we forget anything, Uncle Moons will be there. I don't get the big deal about Hogwarts anyway. It isn't like we need the school. It will just be everyone freaking out over who we are just like when we are in public." Rigel complained.

Rotanev rolled her eyes, trying to contain her smile, "What I think Rigel is trying to say, Dad, is that you don't need to freak out. Uncle Moons will be there for us if we need anything. We will have Draco and Jaden by our sides and Marcus to help us."

Sirius froze at the mention of the three boys names, "Rotanev, Rigel, you do know that your cousin, Marcus, is a Slytherin. He can't help you since you will be in different houses." He looked away and went back to fixing their trunks, "Besides, I think Harry will be better to be around."

Rigel seemes taken back by the comment, "But our house isn't decided yet. You don't know until the sorting hat says so. There is a chance we could be in the same house as Marcus. Besides, you know how we feel about Harry. Draco and Jaden understand better."

Rotanev lowered her voice, "Don't forget Harry is more of his child, than we are."

Sirius snapped his head in Rotanev's direction, but I got between them. "Alrightly!" I put on a fake smile, "How about you two take your bags downstairs and we will get your trunks. Kade and Beth will be here soon!"

Rigel sighed, "That means James and Lily will be too. Yay." He sarcastically said. Sirius widened his eyes at his son's comment, but I told him to let it go.

After the twins left the room, Sirius snapped the trunks shut, "I just wish they could like Harry better. I don't like that they are around Draco and Jaden so much. You don't have to be close with every family member you have."

I shook my head in disbelief, "Well, they just really met Harry a few months ago, and have know Draco and Jaden all their lives. Even as babies they never liked Harry. We made the rule for a reason!"

Sirius snapped his head in my direction, "No, you made the rule! I wanted them to be raised around James and Lily, but you wouldn't let them! You and Regulus both shut them out from everyone, but Kade and Narcissa all because you couldn't get over what you went through!"

Anger filled my body, "Don't you dare use my trauma as a way to seem as the good guy! You didn't see what I saw! I saw Tom try to kill Harry and he lived! They all did! I was the one who saw all of Tom's thoughts! Not you, so stop acting like it! Them being around Harry was a risk, until they could be somewhere were they could be protected! I'm sorry you love Harry more than them!"

"That's not true!"

"Yes, it is!" I snapped, "They even see it themselves! You greet Harry every time you see him as if you haven't seen each other in years! They don't remember the last time you hugged them and told them you loved them! Hell, James talked about how if any of the kids were Slytherin that they would be a Marauders disgrace! Sirius, I was supposed to be a Slytheirn! There's a chance they will end up in there!"

The door opened slowly and revealed Regulus who glared at his brother, "Sorry to intrude on the daily fighting, but Kade and Beth are here. I'm sure Potter and his kid will be too."