Twenty-Two

A new duo

Hello loves!! I have decided the ending for this story already and so I thought of doing two separate books, but have decided to just make this a bigger book! There will be pregnancy mentioned of course because of Lily and others. I know some people are upset with that, but it's part of the story, but don't worry it won't be talked about in a lot of chapters just one or two!

I was sitting with James in the common room when a loud explosion happened. James turned to me in shock, but I was still reading my book. James squinted his eyes while looking at me, "What did you do?"

Keeping my eyes on the text in front of me, I let out a little chuckle, "Just wait and see Prongsie. It will all work out in the end." He threw a pillow at me and I glared at him, "Alright! Remus and I pranked Peter."

James smirked, "You and Moony have been spending a lot of time together, Rowie. First, using each other's homework and now pranking other Marauders. We can barely get our Moony to join us to prank anyone."

"Don't let your mind go wherever it's going. Remus is just helping me get through the whole Sirius thing and he's helping me tutor Regulus for his first year of OWLS. It's simply just that." I explained to James.

He bit the inside of his cheek, before flopping onto his back once more, "I mean Remus is a great guy-"

I picked up the pillow he threw at the earlier and threw it back at him, "JAMES! SHUT IT YOU TOERAG." He started laughing, "I have told you and the other's that we have been there and done that. I am not looking for a suitor for a long time."

"Well, what are our thoughts on Sirius?" I glared at him once again, "I'm sorry, but I need to know these things! It's between two of my best mates. Not to mention all the work we put in for you and Sirius to be together, then it all be ruined by your past relationship. You and Sirius needed so much convincing, but you and Remus just got together right under our noses." James said while rolling around on the couch.

"If you keep moving like that Prongs, you are going to fall off the couch." Remus said, entering the common room with Lily by his side. They had a prefect meeting this morning.

Lily was about to ask me something, but she was cut off by a blue haired Peter coming down the stairs. Sirius was trailing behind him, holding onto the railing so he didn't fall down the stairs laughing.

Peter walked over to Remus and put his hands on his hips, "Look! Look at what Prongs did to me! Give him detention or something. I can't go walking around the school grounds looking like this!" Peter begged.

Remus bit his lip, then looked my way. Sirius caught this action and stiften. "Actually I can't give James detention since it was Rowie and I who pranked you. You have to talk to her about your little blue problem."

Peter's eyes widened in shock, "You are telling me that Rowie and you pranked me? It wasn't James or Sirius? Rowie did this? Rowie teamed up with you on a prank?"

I hoped over the couch, "Sure did, Wormy! It took some begging, but I convinced him." I confessed, while standing beside him with an evil smile on my face, "Our next victim should be waking up soon."

Everyone looked at us confused, but turned their heads to the girls' dorm when we heard an angry scream. Remus and I exchanged a mischievous smirk, "Well, she has awoken."

Marlene came marching down the stairs with her bright green hair and wand in her wand. She pointed it at my throat and pushed me against a wall, "Fix it now! Monroe Sky Airson, I am not kidding, fix it now!"