Thirty-Two

I know some readers hate certain things happening in books (marriage, pregnancy, etc.) THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN THAT STUFF BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS IN THE STORY LINE! HARRY POTTER WASN'T BROUGHT IN BY A STORK!

With saying that, here is your reminder that a few chapters in the future talk about marriage and pregnancy within some of the cast. It won't be talked about too much, but here is a reminder and don't comment "I hate when this happens" I warned you and you are welcomed to leave! I don't need anyone hating on the idea for MY book that I take time out of MY day to write.

All I have to say is, trust the process. Nothing is ever final ;)

Pretty Tears

On your birthday you expect to be welcomed with a calm morning and your friends being generous of your time. That rule only applies to people who aren't friends with James Potter and Marlene McKinnion. It wasn't even my birthday today, but yet they acted as if it was.

I had stayed the night in the Marauders dorm the night before, so I could wake up with Sirius on the morning of his birthday. I wished now that I had not done this. Right in front of me was James Potter in his stag form running around the dorm with muggle airhorns taped to his antlers. They were charmed to keep going off until Remus turned it off.

James turned back into his human form and jumped on the bed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PADFOOT!" He kept jumping onthe bed, until I kicked him off, "That was very rude of you, Rowie!" He exclaimed.

I sat up from the bed and stretched by arms out, while Sirius covered his face with a pillow, "Oh, cry me a river, Prongs. You woke us up in the most annoying way ever. Karma is a bitch!"

Sirius removed the pillow from his face, "Is it over yet? Am I seeing the light? I think I see the light! I think this horrible life is over for me! I'm free!" Sirius said sarcastically.

James jumped back on the bed and crossed his arms, "Your life isn't over yet, Pads. It's just getting started." James sat up and pulled Sirius out of the bed, "Come one, birthday boy. We have to get you ready!"

After James shut the bathroom door on him and Sirius, I crawled out of bed, told Remus and Peter I would see them downstairs later, then went back to my dorm to get ready. I was greeted by Marlene popping a muggle confetti cannon in my face.

I closed my eyes to calm myself down, so I would snap at her, "Marlene, my birthday isn't until tomorrow. It's Sirius' birthday today. Go do that to him instead of me. James already gave me a rude awakening."

Marlene rolled her eyes, "Well tonight is you two's birthday party, so why not give you even a little birthday fun today. It's a lot to do two birthday within just two days. Do you know how exhausting it is?"

I shoved Marlene playfully, "Oh, shut it! You know you love the cake and all the drinking we get to do! Tonight is going to be different anyway. James is making us have quidditch practice tomorrow after classes, so Sirius and I can't be hungover as much as we want to be."

Lily popped her head out of the bathroom, "He's making you have practice on your birthday?" I nodded. Lily pulled her hair out from her curling iron, "It should shock me, but it doesn't. He wouldn't even stop practice from being on his own birthday."

Lily looked at the clock, "Merlin! We have a head-boy and head-girl meeting in five minutes! I sure hope James is ready!" Lily planted a quick kiss on our heads, "See you girls later! Love you both!"

Marlene and I both let out a soft chuckle after seeing Lily's red hair flash past us and out the door. I was pulled up from my bed and towards my wardrobe by Marlene. She kept making jokes about how I needed to make Sirius feel happy on his birthday. Then, I reminded her that it's a Tuesday and we have classes.