Seventy-Seven

Just Come Clean

Rotanev

There is something about seeking revenge that thrills the human body. The urge to avenge those who mean something to you, or mean something to someone you care about. Sometimes it could simply be out of fun that you seek revenge. Most time though, it's because you have been betrayed.

Rigel informed me of what Daphne explained to him. That day we decided we needed to come clean to Blaise and Daphne. They needed the whole story, not have of it. They needed the truth.

The best person to do such a job would be Draco. He basically lived with us his whole life, and now fully lives with us. He understands our side and our parent's side of the battle. He also knows about the deatheater life. His own father was one.

Draco Malfoy was the smartest one out of all of us.

He would bring Blaise and Daphne to the Gryffindor common room with the help of Hermione. There he would tell them everything, while us three handled Pansy. It was best that Daphne was far away from Pansy when this happened.

Now, here is where the hard part happens. Making Pansy so angry that she has a reason to fight us. We need something to make her so angry with us, that she shows her true colors. We need to trick her into coming clean.

Jaden fell back against the couch, "I'm out of ideas. We can't use magic to mess with her memories, we can't just start a fight randomly, and we can't just go up and ask her if she's a deatheater."

Rigel was up walking around, hitting a balloon so it wouldn't hit the floor. It was some game of his, "I think that we wait until the strikes again. She tried with the necklace, who says she won't try again? She's leaving Theo out of the plans now too."

We all jumped when we heard the common room door bust open, and Snape dramatically ran in. He looked around until his eyes found us, "You three! Dumbledore needs you in the infirmary, now!"

I snapped my head at Rigel, as we put our robes back on, "If you jinxed us and this has to do with something Pansy would do, I will in fact drown you in the Black lake."

Rigel scoffed, while wrapping his arm around me, "Don't worry, sister. I don't think Pansy could be doing something evil as we speak of her. It's probably something with Harry again."

It was a silent walk to the infirmary, while Snape's cloak blew in the wind. It was tempting to step on it and watch him stumble. I could tell by the smirk on Jaden's face, he was thinking the same thing.

As we reached the infirmary, I saw Dumbledore, Slughorn, and Minnie all standing around a bed. My heart dropped thinking that it could be Uncle Moons. A full moon was coming up, but he had another week.

Dumbledore moved aside to show who was on the bed. Uncle Moons sat on the edge, while Ron was the person who was injured. Harry and Hermione stood on either side of his bed.

Moons stood up and walked over to us, "I need your help, well Ron does. He was affected by a love potion, Slughorn fixed that, but something was in one of the drink bottles that he used to serve the boys. Harry helped Ron, but I need you to make sure he's alright and inspect what's in the bottle please."

Rigel nodded and pulled out his dagger, "Jaden." He tossed it to our cousin, who slid the blade across his palm slowly. The professors behind us were in slight shock of Jaden's actions.

Jaden held his hand out, "I need a cup or something. Weasley isn't taking this right off my hands."

I rolled my eyes handing him a cup. He gave me little smirk, before squeezing his palm, allowing the blood to fall into the cup. He whispered something under his breathe and the flood caught on fire, for a few seconds then stopped. He smiled and handed the cup to Ron.