Seventy-Five

The desire

3rd Person

"Harry, I would like you to think just little bit more about this. That book should be turned in and you should forget about helping Dumbledore. He's using you." Hermione urged her best friend.

Her grip on Draco Malfoy's hand tighten the more they walked in the snow on their way to Hogsmeade. It did shock few around them to see Draco so close to someone, especially someone he used to bully. Enemies to lovers as Jaden would call it.

Draco looked down a tad bit at the wizard with glasses, "Potter, listen to her for once. She is the smart one out of this bunch. Maybe listening to her would get you someone in life."

Harry snapped his head in the direction of the blonde, "Why are you even here? I don't care that you are dating Mione, but shouldn't you be with your own kind? I'm sure your cousins would love to see you right now."

"You three are meeting up with Blaise, Luna, Ginny, Baylor, and plus I want to spend time with my girlfriend. My cousins, who also happen to be your God-siblings, are ignoring everyone they see. I thought I was being replaced with Baylor, but he can't even get them to talk." The blonde Slytherin explained.

The four of them stayed silent on the rest of way to Hogsmeade. Harry had ran into Professor Slughorn and based on his mission for Dumbledore, he invited him for a butterbeer. Seeing him be rejected by Flitwick made his heart hurt a little.

Blaise, Baylor, and Draco really stuck to themselves, while the Gryffindors and one Ravenclaw talked to Slughorn. Draco and Baylor had agreed to keep Blaise in the dark about Theo and Pansy. It was better that way.

What caught the two blonde's eyes was Pansy coming back from the bathroom with a nervous look on her face. The two blondes had no idea of what happened between Theo and Rotanev only weeks before, but Rigel and Jaden knew. That's why they stayed hidden.

Theo shared a calm look with the three Slytherins as the table, feeling better about his mark after what Rotanev did, and he smiled. His attention towards his other friends, before Pansy pulled him out of the place. That action caught Harry's eyes.

On the way back to the castle Draco, Baylor, and Blaise stayed a little behind the group. Draco and Blaise watched as their girlfriends laughed and talked about classes. Then all they saw was the people in front of them stop.

Harry's eyes showed little emotion, while Ron's showed jealousy. He had always wanted to look like Rigel Black and Jaden Airson. Who wouldn't?

They were some of the tallest in their year, moreless the most attractive. They walked with pride and never once did their smirks fall. They could attract boys and girls from every year. No one ever question their skills in quidditch either. They were probably the only Slytherins that didn't cheat. They were not only the kings of Slytherin, but of Hogwarts. They came from pureblood royalty. Rigel took well after his father.

Ginny Weasley felt the same way, but about Rotanev Black. She was beautiful, how couldn't she be? Sharing the same genes as Monroe Airson and Sirius Black. Her brother was the one and only Rigel Black. She was the queen as her brother and cousin were the kings. She was never questioned and intimated everyone. She had boys crave her from all years. When she entered a room all the eyes were on her. She took well after her mother.

The group of kids turned their eyes to the three hooded figures walking up to them. With removing their hoods, their identities were more visible. Jaden wore his murderous smirk, while Rigel and Rotanev let their eyes roam the group.

Baylor Rowle-Avery was holding back his smile for his cousin and his sibling-like friends. To others they were ignoring him, but little did everyone know it was all apart of the plan they had. Soon, Baylor wouldn't have to play his part as he was today.