Sixty-Three

Traitors

Rotanev

Hogwarts. Everyone wants to go to Hogwarts because it's a happy place on this miserable place called earth. News flash: It's not actually that happy of a place. The people are what make it happy.

Rigel, Jaden, and Draco stood beside me as we were loading our trunks onto the train. None of us said anything to each other. Coming back after Christmas break was one thing, but coming back after joining the group that all of our friends were against was another.

We knew now that it was Theo's dad that led Bellatrix and The Dark Lord to the pureblood party. He told the address and distracted James and Regulus long enough for them to enter the grounds. They somehow got past all the barrier spells.

I remember every moment after that. All the screams of horror and evil laughs. My friends not knowing what to do, or what side to be on right now. They did the same thing I would have done. They picked family.

Mum talked to Theo, before he ran out with the others. Dad got ahold of Rigel and I, while Mum went back to Draco. Narcissa ran into the room and kissed her son goodbye, before we tried to make out escape.

The feeling of freedom didn't last long. More deatheaters joined Bellatrix and her squad of men. She looked so similar to us all in this family. There was no dyeing, we were related.

Her cold eyes met mine and she smiled. She laughed saying something about The Dark Lord wanting us. Mum shot her with a stunnting spell, before we ran out of the hotel and apparted back to the house.

As we arrived, we saw Theodore and Lucius holding Grandmother and Remus in their arms. Mum and Dad stepped in front of us seeing the sight before us. Lucius laughed, "It's funny. Getting these two outside the gates was all we had to do. So simple."

Draco looked at his father with pleading eyes, "Please, Father. Leave them alone. I will come back with you. I will do anything. Please, just leave Moons alone."

Lucius scoffed, "Moons? I knew letting you be around these people would ruin you, Draco. Your mother and I should have never allowed you to-"

Mum stepped in front of Draco, "Leave him alone! You know your vow, Lucius. You break it, you die. Let Walburga and Remus go, now!"

I looked over at Rigel, "Hold my hand, okay?" He raised his brow, "Just do it, and think of hurting Lucius. I got Theodore."

He nodded and held my hand. I focused on all my anger and directed it towards Theodore. I opened my eyes when I heard a wand drop. Theodore was choking on his own blood.

Grandmother scrambled it her feet, while Regulus helped her up. Rigel had Lucius' eyes and nose bleed, which allowed him to let out of Remus. James helped him up, while checking up on him.

Dad looked at Rigel and I with terror all over his face.

Jaden pushed me, "Stop thinking about that night. It's over now. They will be in Azkaban soon enough, no matter the cost. Now hand me your bag and I will out it up here."

I gave Jaden my bag, before sitting next to Rigel in the compartment. He wrapped his arm around me, "He's right, you know? You barely slept after that night. Waking up with a nightmare every night. Seeing their faces in your mind all the time."

"Well, I'm sorry that I'm traumatized from whatever the hell it was we did to them. We were slowly killing them right there. We didn't stop, we didn't want to stop. You and I fed off that feeling of killing. It brought us happiness. Shouldn't that concern you?" I asked, defensively.