Chapter 15

●Kaylan's POV●

I lied down on the bed and Myles cuddled next to me. He played with the bottom strands of my hair and i just laid there with my arms wrapped around him. "I love you and these moments we spend together" he said. I lifted my head up and pecked his lips. "I love you too" I said smiling. He lifted up my chin and pressed his lips on mine and they moved in sync. I straddled him without breaking the kiss. He rolled us over so he was ontop. Jay came bursting through the door. "Really nigga" I said glaring at her. She bursted out laughing and said "I was going to ask you guys if you were hungry but it seems like you guys are good on food". Myles continued kissing me as she walked out. I slipped us over so I was now ontop. I left a trail of kisses going down his neck as he moaned. Just then he phone rang. "Ughh!" I sighed in frustration. I sat up and straddled him as he checked his phone. I just laid my head on his shoulder and he rocked us back and fourth. "Babe I have to go get my friend from the airport and I'm gonna show her around Cali is that fine with you?" He said. I looked at him "her?" I said. "It's fine babe I've known her for a while and she has a boyfriend" he said poking my cheeks. "Fine" I said. He got up and slipped on a shirt and his black vans. "I'll see you later babe" he said. I pecked his cheek. "I think you missed a spot" he said sticking out his lips. I giggled and kissed him. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said kissing me once more then walking out. I laid down and scrolled through my phone and just tweeted some people. Jay came in and plopped down next to me. "Where did your lover boy go?" She asked. "He went to go see a friend" I said. "Guy or girl?" She said raising her eyebrows. "Girl" I said sternly. "I trust him though, I really really love him so I trust him" I said smiling. "You might trust him but i dont trust this friend. Whats her name?" She said. "I don't know actually.." I said. I scrolled through his twitter and saw he posted a picture with a girl. I showed it to Jay. "Oh I know that girl it's Lycia I heard she's a slut and throws herself at guys so just warning you" she said. I bit my lip. "Wanna go roam around Cali?" I asked her and she nodded her head. I decided why not let's just hang out to get things off my mind. I put on my black and white stripped leggings with my white crop top that says Running Wild. I put on my black ski 8 vans. Jay was wearing a black t-shirt with grey sweatpants and her green and black son of Mars low Jordans. We both grabbed our penny boards and walked out of the house. We pennyboarded down to the pier and i saw two figures at the edge and the guy had his arm around her. I smiled at the thought of me and myles doing that. The guy turned his head and kissed her cheek. I recognized that guy. "T-That's myles" I whispered to Jay. She grabbed my arm and we went back to the house. "How.. why?" I said speachless. "Imma beat his ass when he gets home" she said. "No let me take care of it" i said. I walked upstairs grabbing a bottle whiskey. I chugged down half of the bottle and i was completely wasted. He walked in and he saw me. "Whats wrong babe?" He said trying to slowly take the bottle from me. "How was your meet up with your friend?" I subtly asked him. "Oh her flight got cancelled so I just walked around the beach" he lied. "Your lying" I said. He grabbed my hands "babe what are you talking about?" He said. "I saw you on the pier with that bitch! You kissed her cheek and had your arm around her! And now you wanna stand here in front of my face and lie to me!" I cried. "Babe please listen" he said. I grabbed the bottle and smashed it against the wall. A piece of glass stabbed me in my leg. I fell down and cried. Myles carried me out and drove me to the doctors office. They removed the glass and put a bandage over it. I walked out of the office and walked to the house. Myles kept trying to stop me when i was walking but i ignored him. I walked into my house and locked the door. I ran up to my bathroom and shut the door.

●Myles POV●

I kept knocking on the front door and calling her name but she wouldn't answer. I should've ended everything with Lycia I'm so stupid. I remember that i could climb through her window. I walked out of her room and called out for her. She wasn't answering I heard a big clunk and some bottle and little things drop. I rushed to the bathroom and almost fell in the process. I kicked down the bathroom door and saw her passed out with pills in her mouth and on the floor. I quickly dialed 911 and picked up her body. They said that for now to try to give her CPR until they arrived. I carried her to her bed and started giving her CPR. She started coughing up some of the pills right when the ambulance arrived. I rather I should stay back and i called Jay to let her know what had happened.

A/N- Guys so much drama is gonna happen in the next couple of chapters. And do you think she's gonna live? Die in the process? Tell me what you guys think!