𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟖

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."

When Katsuki and I arrived in America everything felt so different for me. It was quiet and I turned my gaze to Katsuki "we are here." I said and he was half asleep. He was sleeping on the airplane. I wanted to start a conversation with him but he slept.

The airport wasn't that far from my house and we took a taxi. It took us at least 40 minutes and thank god Katsuki wasn't complaining. It wasn't really snowing and the weather was fine only the temperature. It was low but we weren't cold because basically our quirks were protecting us.

When we arrived I got my luggage and Katsuki's and I headed upstairs leaving them on my room and he followed me. I showed him where to place his clothes and he did. Taking of our jackets my house was cold as it was late and Katsuki was hungry and tired.

He was sitting on my bed and he was yawning "Katsuki you can sleep if you want to. I am going to organise everything and when I am done I will join you." I rubbed his cheek and he shook his head. He is my guest and I want to take good care of him. I don't want him to help me BECAUSE HE IS STAYING IN MY HOUSE AND EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT.

"You can organise your stuff and I will be downstairs if you don't mind." He slightly nodded and I patted his head. I wanted to get him food to eat and I was going to the nearest market on my neighbourhood. Before I did this I headed to my attic and I carried some woods. I wanted to fire the fireplace and so I did.

I opened the door of my room to check on Katsuki and he was organising his stuff like I told him. I smiled looking at him and I went to the guest's room getting 2 warm blankets.

Afterwards I went to the market so I can cook for us to eat. I didn't tell Katsuki where I was going because I wanted to go to my agency for some reason. I don't know why but I felt like I had to go to my agency. It's like home. I missed my agency for some reason even though this place traumatised me.

I have good and bad memories from that place. It's like a fever dram somehow because since I finished school I wanted to open an agency as fast as I could. However I don't want to be a hero anymore because that job isn't for me. My quirk is much more useful for a chemical engineer and mechanic but I will think for something because I can't be a hero forever.

Exiting the market I was far away from my agency but I let out my wings and I started flying as far as I could. It was cold but I didn't give up. I can't handle the cold but I am still wondering how I managed to.

I could see my agency and I extended my wings flying faster. My agency looked so beautiful and I guess Ash changed it. Well I assumed that he was here and he actually was. I entered the agency and I didn't see him. I headed to the elevator to my office and he was here. He was signing some papers I guess? While he was at my computer. I was standing at the door frame and I whistled catching his attention "hey Ash." He looked at me and scoffed but he soon laughed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked raising an eyebrow and there goes the questions.

"I wanted to take a break and I have evidence about Isaac which I want to give to the police and not only this I also have to take some things done with my agency. Lastly I have to contact with the police here telling them about Isaac. Look I know you have informed them but I-" I stopped because Ash was laughing and he pissed me off. I was being serious and he was laughing at me.