𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟗

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞?"

"You know everyone really missed you." May said winking at me while I rolled my eyes. We three were at Ash's home drinking some tea at the garden. His wife was at work and his kids at school so it was just us.

"They better miss me-I AM KIDDING OK." I laughed and Ash chuckled with us.

"You know it has been a while since we three spent time together." He stressed and May with me started laughing.

"Boy it has been at least 10 or 8 years. Well if Yn and I didn't move in Japan. We could all move in Japan if you Ash weren't married with 2 kids." May scoffed and Ash rolled his eyes scoffing back.

"Are we going to argue right now? May do you have any news from Japan?" I asked and she shook her head sighing.

"Girl no. Everything is so boring-well I usually see Shoto and we talk-well not really but still. One time he thought that I was you and he was so shocked when he found out that I was actually me. He misses you a lot. Oh and sometimes at the hospital I see Katsuki and I always buy him coffee because I really
love him." Smiling May I only shrugged my shoulders. She didn't have to tell me about Katsuki but I'm glad that she loves him.

"Well not my fault that I never came back. It's actually Katsuki's and it's mine...you know what? It's our fault for what happened and maybe it's my fault for not coming back home." I rolled my eyes rubbing them and Ash was laughing along with May.

"Don't blame yourself because you were being yourself , ok? We are so proud of you and happy about everything...because you actually did it! We were expecting you becoming the number 1." May was acting all excited and started treating me like I am still a fucking child.

"Yeah that's it? Or it's because mom told dad not to be the number 1 because that was my spot? What was with her...she knew everything." I grumbled and glanced over at Ash who was serious.

"I don't even know what's going on with her and the people who know exactly what's with our family are dad and uncle...but they are both dead. Well about uncle I don't really hope so. He disappeared. I don't give a damn fuck about him."

"Many years have passed since what happened between them. He wasn't even at the funeral. That's so suspicious..." May was also getting serious about this topic.

"Do you think that he is alive? And what if he killed our parents and not only..." I quietly said and their eyes widened. I smirked and patted their backs "I will find out don't worry..." I said cracking my knuckles and Ash balled his fists.

"You think that he actually killed his brother and his closest friends? W-why?" Who knows. He was so problematic. Where is he? I will find him.

"Even if we find him...what will happen next?" May asked and stood from my chair and looked away feeling the breeze hitting her face.

"I will kill him the way he did to our parents." I stressed and they also stood from the table.

"No...we don't really know if it's him who killed our parents. If it's him don't kill him." Ash suggested and May grinned nodding.

"Yes Yn , Ash is right. We first need to talk to him and we don't have evidence and nothing...let's just hope that it's not him."

Nobody knows this but the person who killed my parents did it by himself but I don't know who is it. How did I find out? It was 2 weeks ago when I took a look at my mom's diary in which she was referring to me. I read it and that night I didn't sleep.