𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟕

"𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 , 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞."

I slept again and I woke up due to Katsuki's grip which got tighter around me. He was asleep. My eyes were for sure glowing. I didn't like the way I felt because of this dream.

It was 9 a.m. I went to my wardrobe and picked a black dress which is really comfortable and not revealing. I grabbed my black boots and wore them too. I sat on my chair and started doing my hair.

I have to forget about that dream.

Katsuki was still sleeping hugging my pillow. Before I left I kissed his cheek. I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen. The girls were here. I greeted them and went to cook myself and Katsuki breakfast.
As I was preparing my food the girls asked my about night.

"Hey Yn...are you alright? You were yelling in your sleep." Ochako said as I nodded scratching the back of my neck. She looks a bit different today compared the other days.

"Yes I know girls. I had a nightmare." I sighed and I kept cooking for me and Katsuki.

"I hope you get better. I also have nightmares , but it's alright don't believe to them. They are just bad dreams." Tsu said as I nodded smiling. Maybe she is right. It was just a bad dream. I shouldn't act like that. I have watched thousands of nightmares. I shouldn't believe them.

As I made breakfast I held two plates and walked back to my room. Katsuki was still sleeping and snoring. I sat beside him and put the plate near.
His eyes shot open. He looked at me and smiled.

"What smells so good?" He asked as he looked down.

"My food of course" I smirked as he grabbed a fork started eating.

"You made me breakfast?" His eyes had glitter. They were glowing.

"Yes Katsuki. You were sleeping like an old man so I decided to cook for you." I said smiling kissing his hand. He looked at me and slightly blushed.

"Thank you" he mumbled while eating as I kissed his neck this time.

"Your welcome baby" I grinned as his cheek were about to explode.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked ruffling my hair while he was eating. I wanted to clean my room but he couldn't let me stand up.

Note: so I am preparing you all because there will be smut. It's a warning.

"Yes. It was just a bad dream." I petted his hair as he laid on my shoulder. He put his left hand on my thigh slapping it. I tensed up and vigorously blushed. Now what the fuck was that!?

"K-Katsuki what the fuck?" I awkwardly laughed as he held my leg.

"You are wearing a dress as I can see. You are stunning." He smirked giving a kiss on my leg.

"I can't wait to rip it from you" he whispered laughing biting my ear as I blushed harder. Yes Katsuki no problem. I know he is joking. This idiotic jokes of his.

"OH MY GOD KATSUKI WHAT THE FUCK?" I laughed as he put his hands on my boobs. He was lightly squishing them as I was trying to eat.

"You are so pretty today." He said massaging my breasts and I flashed him a fake smile. I was irritated and he knew that. When I finished my food. I stood from my bed and Katsuki grumbled. I opened the window and I tidied everything while Katsuki was sitting in my room with his arms crossed.

He stood from my bed and walked to me pulling me towards him. He started kissing me aggressively and I kissed him back. Leading me on the bed he let me sit on his lap.