𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟒

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞."

Bakugou contacted with Jo. You weren't paying attention to Bakugou so you didn't know about Jo. You were trying not to kill him no matter how bad you wanted him dead.

"Oi snowflake come here now and be quick!" He shouted and Jo nodded.

"Of course and I will be quick I am the fastest hero in the world." Jo smirked and hung up. Bakugou turned his attention to you and Isaac.

"Explain me everything." You grumbled and Isaac was trembling too but he was chuckling.

"Don't end yourself." He only said sighing and you started screaming.

***"DONT END YOURSELF? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS LIKE BEING ALONE? BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM EVERYTHING. I HAD SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. I HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY HEALTH. I FEEL SO ALONE. I AM SCARED OF MY SHADOW. YOU-YOU DESTROYED ME. I REMEMBERED WHEN YOU TOLD ME 'THE PAIN YOU WILL NEVER GET OVER.' WHY I HAVE TO BE THE ONE." My tears couldn't stop streaming my face. I couldn't control anything right now. I want Zack , the only person who can save me right now.
***

"And I would always look up to you and I truly admired you...I wanted to be like you. Everything. You were a person who meant a lot to me and you killed my father...you know what's worse? I forgot everything about him. His eyes. His voice. Fucking everything. Why didn't you take me with you?" Hearing you talking to him like that his eyes got darker and he chuckled.

"I wanted to be a normal teen. I was bullied for everything that had happened to me. Every time when I came back from school I was crying. I started smoking , they started beating me up and I never told this to anyone. I want my dad and my mom back. Why did you do that?" You sat down at the corner of the room and you covered your face.

"Do you think that F/n would be proud?" When you referred your father's first name he couldn't help himself and he kicked you but you grabbed him from his costume collar and sat him down.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me." You demanded and he only stared at you "maybe all these years I was blind. I am destroying what I love. Yes. Maybe it's not your fault for killing them." Sighing you held the gun close to your head and sighed.

"Before I leave just be honest with me and tell me. Did you want to save me? Do you love me?" Looking at him he was speechless.

"I wanted-" before he could finish he was cut off by the smoke. When the smoke cleared you looked up and saw Jo.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" You yelled and Bakugou held you taking the gun away from you.

"Dynamight you did that , didn't you? Who else would do that" You sarcastically said and Bakugou looked away. You slapped him and he stared at you.

"Yn don't blame him!" Jo yelled as he held you from your costume collar.

"I contacted with the pros and they are coming." Jo calmly said and you remained silent.

"You were planning killing him." He sighed and you gulped.

"Do you even know who is-"you couldn't finish as he slapped you really hard. You winced in pain and he greeted his teeth.

"You are going to end up in prison you asshole. What were you thinking? Killing him? You aren't going to get nothing if you are just going to kill him. What am I supposed to tell Ash when he finds out about this? TELL ME YN. I PROMISED HIM THAT I AM GOING TO PROTECT YOU-"

"Joseph shut up." Isaac interrupted him and you stared at your uncle when he referred Jo's name.
Jo was mad and he held out one of his feathers trying to explode your uncle and yet still he knew nothing.