𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 , 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝."

After what happened at the rescue training yeah that shit we didn't have school for some days. That means I have to train more and more. These villains , I believe that they will come back and the next time I will protect everyone (Shota). Well not only Shota because I feel like I have to save everyone.

This is what I have to do if I want to be the best hero. I have been working so fucking hard. I don't care if I bleed or my body has injuries. I just have to fucking train.

Yesterday I also visited Shota because he was badly injured. He was sleeping. I just brought him a sorry cake for not protecting him. I hope he likes it.

All Might was also by his side and he talked to me "Young Yn yesterday I saw a young hero who tried to help her class and fight with a really strong villain. I wasn't expecting that from someone with no hero experience. I was amazed , but scared at the same time. I don't want you to do that again." He patted my shoulder and we exited Shota's room so he can rest.

"All Might , I wanted to protect everyone so bad I don't know why I felt like that. At first I only wanted to help Shota , but I noticed how scared everyone was and I wanted to help them feel safe. This is the first time I feel like that and it's mixed feelings. I'm not that close with my classmates , but I want them to be safe." All Might's eyes widened and he rubbed the back of my neck.

"I know how you are feeling. You know , I used to be quirkless and I wanted to help and save everyone , but I couldn't. When I met my master my life changed and she gave me her quirk. I was willing for becoming a hero and who thought that I would become the number 1 hero of Japan. I see in you becoming a big hero like me , you are fighting , you are really determined and kindhearted. You remind me of Young Midoriya , but you are far away stronger than him. I believe that you can build even more your quirk because it's something that you don't see often." Mhm it was weird the fact that he mentioned Midoriya but I will pass.

"All Might thank you really for talking to me. I really wanted to talk to someone about how I feel and thank you for hearing me." I am really grateful and happy. All Might changed my mood only in 2 minutes.

"You don't have to thank me Yn. Whenever you want anything come and talk to me. I was really close with your mom and I see her in you , you are exactly like her. Rox used to be so strong , serious , kind and caring." Oh was my mom like that? How come?

"I'm not like my mom don't say that , I feel like I look alike with my father." I awkwardly laughed and he patted my head.

"Young Yn , I want to tell you something and keep that in your mind. When you grow up you will soon realise how important you are for everyone around you. Don't be upset if you couldn't help someone , you tried your best." Why is he telling me that? Did he notice that I was upset?

"Your parents' death made you way stronger and I'm glad that you chose the right path." That made me warmly smile because I take seriously what All Might says , but how does he know what is the right the path for me?

"The right path? I don't really want to become a hero , but everyone sees potential in me. I would like to become an engineer because of my quirk or work with my brother. However from the other hand I want to keep everyone safe and help as much as I can. I'm somehow how confused when it comes to my future." I confessed and All Might chuckled.

"Young Yn , you will realise what you are going to do with your life soon. Don't worry about it. You just started school." He is right but he is the one stressing me out about my future.

"Also I heard from your cousin that you are living alone. How come?" While we were talking All Might decided to drop me home.

"Uhm because Ash is busy working in America and May is also working a lot. I don't have anyone to live with here and I don't want to be a burden. Take as an example , I could live with my other cousin but we stopped talking after my parents' death." I awkwardly smiled and All Might was listening to me carefully. I really liked talking with him.