𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟔

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 , 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥."

Trigger warning: this chapter contains self harm. There is a warning when it starts and when it ends.

Midoriya spent some days over Akane's house and then he returned to Japan. He was impressed that you were one of the strongest heroes in America. You weren't ranked nor your friends. You are just really famous.

Akane wanted Midoriya not to tell anyone about Steelix's real name. He didn't have a problem with that. He respects Yn as well as everyone.

When he arrived in Japan the boys were waiting for him at the airport. Bakugou was there too. He was really worried about the damn nerd Deku. They all hung out in a club and Midoriya told them about his mission.

"Well guys I made two new friends who are from America!" Midoriya grinned while Bakugou took his eyes off of his phone.

'America' the place you wanted to continue your hero career. Bakugou immediately thought about you.

'Where the hell is that damn iron?'

'How is she?'

'Will she come back?'

He thought as Midoriya kept talking.

"Yeah Akane it's a really good person. She is like Kirishima but in a female version. She is really strong. Aqua Spiker is also really strong , but I didn't get his name. I forgot about it , we were training a little bit too much." The damn nerd looked upset and Bakugou smacked his back. 

"What's with that look huh?" He greeted his teeth while Midoriya rested his hand on his chin.

"I also met Steelix." He paused and looked at everyone.

"WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THAT TAIL WING CHICK!" Kaminari shouted and Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Denki aren't you dating Jirou?" Sero asked and the boys laughed with Kaminari.

"Yes...but still Steelix and Blizzard-I AM SO GAY FOR THIS GUY. I SHIP HIM WITH HER SO BAD." He yelled and Midoriya awkwardly laughed.

"Well let them be. They are probably secretly dating." Iida said and Bakugou was a little bit too quiet.

"Steelix has the same hero name as Yn by the way." Sero said laughing as well as Kaminari.

"Man be honest with me. Would you believe that Yn would have a fucking tail? And not only that , she also has a rock quirk which I have never seen her using it so nah it can't be Yn. Yn wasn't that strong and her wings weren't that big."

'No Yn never had a tail. Not only that but this Steelix bitch is really different compared to Yn. Yn wouldn't be so strong. Yn wouldn't be like this. I know her so damn well. No one can change my mind. I know her so well more than anyone. Even her siblings. However I don't know the second reason about why she came back to America. That Blizzard bastard is also familiar. I don't care about that Steelix chick.' He brushed his blond hair with his fingers and kept listening to Midoriya.

"I had fun with them! Steelix wasn't with us-well she came back from hospital because something happened. I didn't really like her. She is a really serious and strong hero. Like you Kacchan. Their agency it's also really cool-"

"WE DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR DAMN AGENCY. I AM BETTER THAN THESE LOSERS WANNA BE HEROES!!!" He slammed the table and everyone turned their attention to him.

They recognised him and they knew it was Dynamight. This is how he acts at public too so it wasn't something new.

Kaminari was laughing with Bakugou who was about to explode. He stood up and left. He was really angry. For some reason he felt like Steelix is someone he has seen and talked before. She was so familiar. If someone told him that this is Yn he wouldn't believe it. There's no way this is Yn that's what Bakugou would tell. He was wrong.