𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 , 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨."

Today we are having our internships and I picked Hawks. I am still nervous but gladly Tokoyami picked him too. I am looking forward having fun with Hawks and Tokoyami. I hope I will get to know him better. I hope he remembers me.

Yes I might not like to socialise , but I want to meet and get to know people. I am scared. I am scared of getting betrayed or if I am embarrassing.

I don't want the past to be repeated...no I hate the past. I suffered. I still suffer , however I am trying. I am trying to fit in this class.

It's hard and I am disappointed with myself , but I am trying. My classmates are really good people. They deserve the best. They are going to be great heroes. They are unique. What if all people were like them? Things would be so right.

I snapped back in reality when I felt a tap on my shoulder "hey Yn how are you feeling about interning with Hawks?" Tokoyami asked me and I titled my head.

"I am nervous but I am glad that you are with me me" I said with a small smile on my face. He and Dark shadow returned that smile and we were talking about Hawks.

"I have heard that he is really young and he managed to be the number 3 hero. Man I want to be like him. I admire and respect him for his work. He is powerful." I smiled balling my fists and he nodded.

"Who wouldn't want to be like him? He is insane. I want to intern with him because he is somehow a bird. You know him and I can probably communicate 'better'." I like the way he is thinking. He is smart.

I could feel someone's gaze on me. I saw Bakugou glaring at me. I told Tokoyami that I was going to talk with Baku.

"Hey I forgot to say goodbye to my really good friend." I chuckled and slightly hit his shoulder with my fist. He had his arms crossed and he rolled his eyes.

"When I come back from my internship I expect you to be taller than me." Of course and I joked but he took it personally.

"Shut up! You are just some inches taller than me. When we graduate I will be way taller than you. Keep that in your mind." I laughed covering my mouth and he was staring me. I furrowed my eyebrows and he laughed too.

"Iron you are an ugly laugher!" I know , I laugh like an idiot.

"Look who is talking. You rarely laugh. Anyways I just wanted to say goodbye. I won't miss your face." I hugged him and it surprised me the fact that he hugged me back.

"Don't die. Talk with you later." He got off of me and waved. I flashed him a smile and I started waving walking to my train having Tokoyami by my side.

"This will take us some time , don't you think?" I asked Tokoyami and he chuckled. He is a nice guy but he rarely talks. I hope he is comfortable with me so we can talk.

"yeah I hope he won't beat the shit out of us-I mean I don't want to come back from the internship and be exhausted." I nodded and we sat on our seats.

"You know...I believe that you can do so much better than what you showed everyone at the sports festival. I don't know but your power is so...how can I put it...it's beautiful. Yes the power you hold is so beautiful." I chuckled looking outside of the window.
I turned my gaze to Tokoyami and he was speechless. The bird was too stunned to speak...

"Yn do you really think that I am the best for Tokoyami? Thank you. Thank you. You are such a cutie. No wait you a really good person!!" Dark Shadow cheered and I laughed turning my gaze to Tokoyami.