𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

"𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭?𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭?𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭?𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭!!!"

The next day I woke up 30 minutes before school starts. I wore my uniform and hopped on my motorcycle. It took me some time to get ready. I was taking care of my wings. My wings mean a lot to me and I want to protect them as much as I can. I am trying.

When I arrived at class I saw the girls running to me "Yn we were so worried about you" they said whining at the same time.

"you didn't have to worry about someone like me. Jesus" I rolled my eyes and walked to my seat. Here we are!

I sat down and pulled out my phone. I saw Todoroki entering class and my blood started boiling , I glared at him and he glared at me back. Ok I see his face and I want to punch him. And his seat is beside me great.

I saw him staring at me. "Hey Yn how-" Kirishima tried talking to me , but I was barking like a damn dog on Todoroki.

"YOU FUCKING CANADIAN FLAG THE NEXT TIME I AM GOING TO KILL YOU." Kirishima was holding me so I wouldn't attack Todo.

"Yn don't behave to your classmate like that-" Iida chopped my shoulders and I hissed.

"YOU IIDA I AM GOING TO KILL YOU TOO IF YOU WONT SHUT UP" I grabbed his uniform collar and I have to tell that he was scared.

I glared back at Todoroki and he walked to me "Don't you dare looking at me like that again. You will regret it." I balled my fists and he rolled his eyes walking to his seat.

"SHUT UP IRON" Bakugou barked at me.

"NO YOU SHUT UP FUCKING FIRECRACKER" I barked back.

Then he attacked me too and we started fighting "YN AND BAKUGOU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? SIT DOWN NOW" I rolled my eyes and sat down. Shota have I ever told you how much I hate you?

We had a regural lesson and after 40 minutes the bell rang. As Shota have told me I won't eat because I have to practice , but today I was so hungry. Yes last night I didn't really eat.

I ran fast as I was starving. I sat alone as always because I don't really want to socialise and pulled out my phone started playing my usual favourite game.

'I don't want to socialise' yeah but yesterday I offered Shinsou to sit with me.

A blond guy soon came to my table "Hey gorgeous girl I am Monoma from 1-B first time I saw you at UA my heart went boom. I wanted to talk to you but you were tough with all the boys so can I sit with you? I am not gonna hurt you." he said loud enough for everyone to hear us. He reminds me of the kazoo kid.

"Listen here I didn't come here to make friends and be in a relationship , I am here to become a hero and I want to achieve that. Also you look really gay. I mean look at your face. I don't have a problem with gay people , but I want to tell that. You. Aren't. My. Type." I glared at him crossing my arms and he for sure was teasing me.

"oh so you are as tough as I thought just give me a chance" he said in a begging tone.

"oh so you want to mess with the wrong person" I smirked while I stabbed my nail under his chin making him sweat.

"ok I get it you-" I put my index finger on his lips and he gulped.

"leave." I faked smiled and he rolled his eyes but he soon smirked.

"I actually don't like you. I mean look at you. I was just playing with you because everyone is saying that you attacked Tomura Shigaraki with a gun. Are you insane? Do you even know him?" Oh yeah?