𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞."

I was jogging for like an hour and then I was training my second quirk as it needs more and more training if I want to be the best.

Not only that , but if I train my quirk a lot I will find many ways to activate it faster. Also I have to control my feelings. My biggest problem.

The time was 6:30 a.m. I decided to have a shower because sweat was all over my body and it was stinky "Yn mhm where are you?" I heard Katsuki murmuring.

What the fuck? Why is he whining?

"dumbass I am wearing my uniform stay here. I only have to put on my skirt" I said and he was mumbling at his sleep.

"Tsk fine I am going to change talk to you later" he said after some minutes leaving my room.

After getting ready I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. The others were obviously sleeping. I am glad about that as I will be alone.

I cooked what I usually eat for breakfast and made a cup of tea as well as I was scrolling on my phone through the social media. I finished my food and sat on the couch resting my head on my hands "HEY HEY HEY YN" I heard someone shouting. Shut up. I am so tired...

I turned around and saw Kaminari and Kirishima "hey" I mumbled as I was so tired.

"You woke up really early as I can see , have you eaten?" Kirishima asked sitting beside me patting my back.

"yeah I am fine. I just wanted some peace. I am still tired. I was training." I yawned and Kaminari sat across me.

"do you want to hang out today after school?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah I don't mind whatever you guys want" I calmly said and they both smiled.

"I will tell Bakubro , Sero and Mina come too" Kaminari cheered.

"Oi stay away from her" an angry Katsuki appeared behind Kirishima and Kaminari.

"What's wrong Bakubro huh are you jealous~" Kaminari started teasing him as I facepalmed.

Here we go.

"YES WE ARE DATING YN IS MINE WHOEVER TOUCH HER YOU ARE ALL DEAD" he yelled as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. Katsuki we aren't in 5th grade relax.

"guys yeah we are dating now but I don't mind others touching me except Mineta" he scoffed and grabbed my wrist tightly. That was really hot.

"Hey that hurts. Where are you going me?" I whined and his grip around my wrist loosened.

"Away from these extras , let's go iron." We walked out of the UA dorms and he still was holding my hand.

"You still are going to call me iron?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah you have a problem with that shit , huh?" I rolled my eyes scoffing and Katsuki dragged me to class as we were first.

"Today after school we are going to hang out with your friends and you are coming. I don't care what you are going to say" I sighed cupping his warm face.
Sometimes it's hard to cooperate with him.

"tsk fine I do this only for you." He rolled his eyes and his cheeks were pink.

"and because they are your friends" I said and sat on my seat as most of my classmates had arrived.

"good morning Yn" I snapped back to reality as I looked up and faced Shoto.

"Shoto babe hey what's up with you and Momo?" I teased him as he was looking at me like I was his father.