𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟐

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲."

The next few day I stayed home with Akane and Zack. I was creating my new hero costume. It is really revealing.

It is a half grey and black strapless bra. I have black cloves and black shorts you can see half of my butt cheeks. LETS IGNORE THAT. Shorter than you can imagine somehow like boxers. Oh I forgot about my mask which is black. It covers my mouth and nose. I showed Ash my hero costume and he was going to take care of it. HE LIKED IT TELLING ME THAT THIS COSTUME IS JUST LIKE ME.

Now next step was to see Jo. After 2 years. He doesn't know that I am going to see him. He believes that I am not going to be his sidekick.

Like he said "I don't think that you are going to be my sidekick. You sure are going to these popular heroes." I laughed remembering him saying that. I always keep my promises. I wore casual clothes and I flew to his agency.

Zack and Akane for real think that I am going to end up with Jo. No. I don't think so. I see him as a really good friend and my trainer. I love Katsuki and only. But I have to get over him. But I can't. That's what hurts me the most. I can't get over him. It feels like I am obsessed , like he is my drug.

Last night while I was trying to sleep I was listening to music and one of my fav songs started playing. I emphasised at the lyrics.

"Isabelle hides , so I can't find my way." I found that so relatable. Katsuki hides , so I can't find my way but am I the one who is hiding? I am so confused.

Fuck...I am the one who is hiding because I fucking hit him and I was about to use my quirk on him. Am
I an asshole? I am also being the one who treated him bad but I am the one who is crying like an idiot.

"If you love me , then show me more." This lyric also hits hard for me. If you love me Katsuki , then show me more. If he still loved me he would chase me or am I selfish because I expect him to come in America? I am a fucking idiot. No that's not it. If I wanted to I would stay in Japan. However I can't.
I have told him thousands of times that my mental health will destroy him AND THIS IDIOT DIDNT HEAR ME WHEN I SAID THAT. I'm the problem not him.

I shook my head because I was getting so tired thinking about Katsuki while I need to focus on my training.

Right now I wanted to surprise Jo and see his reaction. As I arrived to his agency I entered it and he wasn't there as always. I sat at his office chair and put my legs on his desk. I was on my phone waiting for him until I heard someone groaning.

ITS HIM.

I COULD FEEL HIM WALKING.

He opened the door and didn't look at me. He took off his shirt and he was panting. Man I missed him. He for some reason has gotten prettier. He grabbed his phone and looked down. He saw a grey steel wing. He looked up and saw me. I waved at him and he ran to me. He hugged me really tight. He didn't let go off me.

"YN I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE BACK. I MISSED YOU!" He happily said yelling and I grinned patting his head.

"OF COURSE AS I PROMISED JO. I ALWAYS KEEP MY PROMISES!" He grabbed my hand smiling and we ran outside.

"Hey where are we going?" He ignored me and we were standing outside his battle field.

"Fight me!" He demanded as his beautiful red eyes were staring at me. His eyes are like Katsuki's and I don't really like that. I need to stop comparing everything with Katsuki. I am so tired thinking of him.

I took off my hoodie and ran to him as I let out my wings. He used his ice which was bigger than the last time. I used my tail and smashed the ice. I extended my iron claws and scratched his bare chest. His wings exploded and I backed off. He stopped fighting and went back inside. I followed him and he went to his bathroom.