𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟓

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭."

The past few days things were pretty normal-actually no because a lot happened. Some of my classmates went back to their internships something like that. We heard from Midoriya what happened to Sir Nighteye and with a villain named Chisaki.

Hawks came to the UA for Tokoyami and he also wanted to talk to me and this didn't turn out well.

After Class Shota called me and Tokoyami. He informed him about his internship with Hawks and soon the bird entered the empty class. He as always was cheering.

He told Tokoyami more about the internship and dismissed him. Shota was still here , he was going to listen to our conversation.

"Yn Ln." Hawks called me out as he was staring at me. I only glanced at him and he sighed.

"I wanted to talk to you about your quirk. Eraser Head told me that you don't want to talk about your steel quirk , is that true?" He asked , his eyes pinned to my figure. I only nodded not wanting to look at this bastard.

He might be all cheerful and happy , but I fucking know this bastard it's broken. He hides his feelings and trauma by making fun of other things.

What's his deal?

Why is he doing this?

Look who is talking I am doing the same.

"I don't want to talk about my quirk because here in Japan...things are really different compared to my real home in America. That's why. Japan isn't my real home even if I have a lot of relatives , friends and stuff. I still need some years to get used of this place. It will take me 4 or 5 years. You don't know what was like growing like me." I admitted and he only hummed in response relaxing his eyes.

"Why do you need so much time just to reveal your quirk? Steel Monster it is , right? The ability to turn into any kind of steel , if you turn your body into gold you are really stronger. You have never done that. You also have steel wings which are pretty weird. You can extend them despite the fact that these wings aren't from fur. You have an iron tail which you have never used...and lastly your scary eyes-" I was burning. He pissed me off so bad.

"DONT FUCKING SAY IT ABOUT MY EYES." I yelled stepping back. I was feeling dizzy. My sight.

Hawks mumbled something to Shota which I didn't hear. Hawks walked to me and offered me his hand. He did something like that. I didn't really understand. It happened so fast.

"Your eyes Ln." Hawks spoke again and I couldn't spot him.

"STOP!" I yelled and he stepped closer to me. I didn't know what Shota was doing but I could sense that he was using his quirk.

Suddenly I could see clearly like before. I blinked twice and looked Hawks.

"What did you do to me!?" I yelled stepping back from him.

"It's like you told me Hawks." Shota quietly spoke and I trying to get away from Hawks. His hand reached mine. The moment I freaked out.

Why he was acting like that towards me? What did I do him? I slapped his hand and pushed him away. I felt offended and I could feel something was off.

I exited class and headed at the roof , Katsuki is always here that's why. When I opened the door he was there. He glanced over at me and gestured me to sit with him.