𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬."

All night I couldn't even sleep at all. Why did this steel girl talk to me like that? That was hot-NO IT WASNT. She was so brave to talk to someone like me. I am the best , but still why did she talk to me?
She saw me crying and didn't even say something about it. She also called me strong?

That's what shocked me the most. She doesn't even know what the hell happened and this bitch came and talked to me like we are some kind of friends.

Hahaha no.

She is interesting. What if I get along with her-tsk no. She is a loser. All Might might believe the opposite but this bitch is useless. She talked to the wrong person.

And she told me not to do anything to myself. Like what I was going to do to myself idiot? She even said 'please' miss Yn I don't know what's going on with you and why are you like that but I hope I will find out. Not that I care , I'm just curious.

I shook my head trying to get out off of my mind miss confident Yn. I did my morning routine and headed for school.

I want to talk to steel girl about yesterday. I will tell her who is the boss here and not messing up with me-no Katsuki you can't say that because you find her hot and like her personality. Fuck no. She is a dumbass.

When I arrived at class I was first as always what a coincidence. Imagine being the best in everything , I relate to that.

Aizawa soon came and started telling me not to act like a kid. The iron bitch still hasn't come. Tsk like I give a shit.

I will surpass her and my quirk is better than hers. Her quirk is steel manipulation I think she is lying. Come on steel manipulation and she has wings too? What the fuck?

She thinks she is smart. Well she isn't. Her quirk isn't just steel manipulation.

-

I wore my uniform and headed for school and I was late but I didn't even care. Come on I don't even want to become a hero. I was running like crazy and when I arrived at my class , I opened the door really dramatically that everyone looked at my direction.

"So today we are go- Yn you are late and also I saw your fight. You need to cooperate with your partner." Shota said with his sleepy face. I was panting trying to catch my breath.

At least I sleep.

"I don't care you know. I have other things on mind , you know I am not going to think about being late for school." I scoffed rolling my eyes as I was walking to my seat.

"ok...Yn after school detention." I glared at him and saw Bakugou laughing at me. It's not funny , at least I don't look like a fucking dog.

"it's your third day and Aizawa gave you detention? How will you become a hero?" B@kugou asked with a smirk on his face which I completely passed him. I basically ignored him #girlboss.

"Bakugou if you won't shut up and mind your own business I will give you a detention too. And it's Aizawa-Sensei to you. I have some news for you guys." I grabbed my phone and started playing games while Shota was talking about an idiotic task.

"so today you are going to vote president for the class just don't be noisy. I don't have all my time." B@kugou as always was yelling along with Iida. These two are so fucking annoying.