𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

"𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞."

Today I am going to relax because I deserve it. I have been training nonstop the past few days. Moreover I wasn't feeling well due to what happened yesterday with Bakugou. I still can't believe that. I mean by looking at him you can't tell he is a bully but the fact that he told Midoriya to kill himself?

Back at my quirk I finally learned how to manipulate rocks. I am so happy about that so today I am going to spend time with my siblings , but my phone suddenly rang.

"YN COME GET YOUR PHONE" Ash yelled and I groaned in annoyance. I yelled back and I didn't get an answer.

"UGH CAN YOU AMSWER FOR ME PLEASE" I stood from my bed and headed downstairs.

I sat at the counter and looked at Ash. He was looking back at me with a glare. He took my phone away from his ear and whispered to me.

"It's one of your friends they want to hang out with you at the swimming pool at school." I looked at him with a blank stare and started gesturing him to answer with a 'no'.

"Oh yes my sister will come with you guys , she just woke up. I will drop her at school in no time at all." He looked at me while smirking and I was about to hit him with the pan.

Ash have I ever told you how much I love you?

"Don't worry she is fine with the idea of coming to the swimming pool." He lastly said and hung up. He looked at me and started devilish smirking.

"What was that you rock shit?" I glared at him and tried to grab my phone so I could call back the girls telling them that I won't come.

"Listen here Yn , you need to have fun with your friends. Don't worry about training with me. I will stay here for a while and everything's going to be fine. Ok?" He held my cheeks and looked down to me. I slightly nodded and he smiled kissing my forehead.

"Ok now get ready and I will drop you to school." He patted my hair and I went to change into the school's swimsuit. I grabbed my bag and headed with Ash to the pool at school.

The boys won't be there. I am not that insecure or else I have to cover my legs. I hate my legs so much.

"You should not be that mean to your friends. They are important to you. You must spend time with them" he said giving a pat on my head as we arrived.

They aren't my friends...WELL TO BE HONEST THEY ARE BUT WE ARE NOT THAT CLOSE.

"have fun and today we will not train so don't worry about the time. Is there anything else you want?" I shook my head and didn't say something. He raised my chin and looked at me.

Ash please calm the fuck down.

"I want you to leave my ass alone" I murmured and he chuckled.

"what did you say?" You don't want to see him angry. Believe me or not , he is really scary.

"I said that I love you and I don't need something goodbye" I was about to leave the car and he held my hand.

I looked back at him and blinked twice. He had a small smile on his face and his eyes softened.

"Can we go for fishing after school?" He politely asked and I smiled nodding.

"Of course Ash. We can go for fishing." He kissed my forehead and he let me go. I was running around trying to find the girls. I finally found the girls oof.

"YN YOU ARE FINALLY HERE WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG" Mina started winking and smirking at the same time.

This girl is really dirty.