𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟒

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐲."

Calming down I sighed and I turned my back not facing Katsuki. He didn't say something he just let me be. He knows me so damn well.

"Could you please let me calm down..." I mumbled panting and he replied saying 'yes'. Closing my eyes I remembered everything I told Katsuki before and I started crying again. Not with what he told me but with everything that I have been through.

Wow I am crying again huh? So pretty.

When I am crying I feel weak but pretty. I don't know why but seeing myself crying I feel so weak but powerful at the same time. I feel so pretty and strong but why am I calling myself weak?

I don't even know what's going on with me. When I am crying I am emphasising on myself. My appearance. So pretty , huh?

'The pain you will never get rid off.' Yes this phrase...I remember this one from Isaac. He was right. Everything about this man all of sudden feels so right.

Maybe I am tangled. Everything that is happening to me it's a game or a challenge and I am playing this game with someone.

Yes , I am playing this game with someone who tries to win this game. And before I get into any conclusion the person who started this game is not Katsuki , Shota , The league of villains...

No there is no one from UA or a villain...is someone from my family and I have to be the one finding out.

Rubbing my eyes I stood from the ground and I sighed whipping my tears as I calmed down. Katsuki looking at me he held my hand and pulled me close to him.

"Yn." He called out my name and my red eyes stared at his. Nodding he kissed my hand "I will protect you and you know that. I will help you with everything no matter what because I fucking love you." He moved his lips to my cheek and hugged me once again.

He was staring at me and I blinked twice. He was examining my face and he had a soft look on his face. He has never seen my crying like that.

"Katsuki it's not your fault. I feel safe with you but when I talk about my past. I can't or when I am talking about my parents...I pretend that I got over it but I can't. Who can get over their parents' death? I don't even know who fucking killed them. When that incident happened I was at my best friend's house. We were playing and stuff until her mother came to me with tears in her eyes. I didn't know how to react. I don't feel comfortable when people are crying. I always think it's my fault when the others are crying. My siblings were there too with tears in their eyes. We all sat down and when they told me about my parents. It took me sometime to understand. At first I didn't cry. I was just mad and frustrated. I was holding back all these years my tears. I wasn't really crying."

"do your siblings know who killed them?" Chuckling I looked at Katsuki and I soon scoffed.

"Nobody knows who killed my parents and they weren't the only ones who were killed." Yes I have never referred this before but whoever killed my parents , that day he killed two parents.

"What? How? Who was also killed?" Katsuki asked and I stared at my lap.

"Zack's parents. They were also involved in this incident and two other parents who I never found out who are they. I just know they have a son who is 4 years older than me , nothing else." I remembered that day...Zack found out about it some days later. We both are supporting each other and we are family because my uncle was running his company with Zack's father.

When Zack found out about his parents he was crying every day , because he had to raise his younger sister. He was alone but I helped him as much as I could for some years.