𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟐

"𝐈𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞."

The past two weeks I was training at my house because I had to learn how to control my quirk. I can't just tell to everyone that I exchanged my quirk and got a new one. I mean some of my classmates asked me why I stopped using my quirk and I just yelled at them.

The usuals. Katsuki also asked me that. I lied to him. I didn't want to but I had to...I told him that my left hand was trembling due to my overusing of my quirk. He believed me. I haven't even told my sister about that and I am glad because I would have my ass beaten.

Today is the fucking day I have been waiting for the hero license exam. I haven't spoken with Dabi nor Shigaraki about my quirk and I don't want to.

I don't want to have connections with villains. You see I am scared of villains. Yes I am really scared , but I don't show it. I prefer not to...I pretend than I am strong , but we all know that I am not. I have also made new moves with my steel quirk nobody has seen before. There are really strong and I will keep training as much as I can until I fucking surpass everyone.

My favourite move steel beam has gotten stronger and I am really proud. For real I am so happy about it. Today I woke up early to train. I am using my new moves to get used of them and using them properly.
Well one of the moves I made which is really strong is steel cannon. Yeah it is what it sound like.

Also another new move is steel balls. I have all my power at my hands and I take out all of it coming out as steel balls. I used to use that move before but my steel balls were smaller.

After showering and putting my school uniform we all headed to the bus "Sit down and be quiet" Shota said glaring at everyone.

I sat beside Katsuki and we were talking about his clothes. I was literally telling him some ways to dress better. However he told me that his parents are fashion designers. I didn't expect that. No , for real what the hell Katsuki. He has nice clothes but he doesn't know how to dress.

"Oi metalhead I am going to become first" he said out of nowhere as I was trying to sleep.

"what will happen if you don't pass? And also stop calling me metalhead. You call me iron. I don't like metalhead." I was now back to reality as I was glaring at him.

"Don't try to sound tough. I am taller than you." I smirked and he wrapped his hand around my waist growling.

"Yeah but when we graduate I am going to be taller. As I have told you before tall women are so beautiful." He held my cheek and I smiled hugging him.

"Thank you for being by my side." I mumbled and rubbed his back while he did too. He kissed the top of my head.

"I will always be by your side. I will always help you and I won't leave you alone." I want to cry right now. I love so much that you can't see it. It's too early saying that I love you but I actually love you. I wonder if I will be able to tell him these words.

"Thank you but your better keep your words." I smirked and he slightly nodded. I was getting a little bit uncomfortable.

"We are here" Shota announced as we FINALLY arrived. He didn't respond. I swear to got this idiot. I am not at my best these two weeks. I am about to lose it.

I have been taking out my frustration to him often and I don't like that. I don't want to do that , but I can't control my feelings. What happened right now? I hugged him and I was so calm.

Getting off of the bus another hero school was there-wait is that Shuiketsu? They also wanted me at their school but I made the best choice coming at the UA.