𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭."

This time I was against Iida and I still don't know how I am supposed beat the shit out of him. What if I just stab his legs with my claws? Not a bad idea-

"FOR THIS ROUND WE HAVE OUR POWERFUL PRETTY GIRL YN LN AND THE FASTEST STUDENT TENYA IIDA 3...2...1...GO?!" Hearing Present Mic saying 'GO' I smirked.

This time I let out my wings. I figured out some other ways to beat him by using my feathers. I ran to Iida and threw two feathers to stab him on his legs , but I missed.

This is going to be hard.

Only one feather touched his left leg. Great I have to try harder. Then he ran to me kicking my back making me lose my balance "ouch" this hurt making the top my uniform ripped down. I was with a black bra. Thank you Iida! Now the whole Japan is going to see my boobs.

I don't have another choice than try to use rocks on his legs. I didn't have time , he was chasing me until I decided to stab him. He was attacking me. I did that too but jumped on his shoulders and put my iron claws inside him. He didn't fall but turned around. That was my time to threw feathers again. He wasn't that fast now but I managed to do what I had to "GO" I yelled and yes that was a strike.

The two steel feathers I threw on Iida stabbed him moving him closer on the bounds. I ran and created and threw him a boulder. I wanted to knock him out first. My left arm was hurting me. I couldn't feel it at all.

Iida tried to stand up but I chopped his stomach with my iron right hand. Moving Iida out of the bounds I was the winner.

"TENYA IIDA IS OUT OF THE BOUNDS YN LN ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND DAMN AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING YOUR KIDS." I walked to Iida and helped him up. I bowed and apologised for hurting his legs like that.

"Yn Ln you don't have to apologise! I have to become stronger to beat someone like you!" I grinned and we shook hands.

I got back to our seats and sat down still on my bra until Momo came to me "Yn let me make you a new uniform." she offered as I warmly smiled.

"DID SHE JUST SMILE?" Kaminari shouted and I turned back to normal.

"Tsk idiot I smile but-never mind." I rolled my eyes and Momo handed me the uniform she made for me.

"aw thanks Momo this is really sweet of you" I said. That was for real really cute.

"Yn why did you put that back?" Mineta and Kaminari cried. I looked at them with a blank look and I sighed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PERVERTS?" Bakugou barked who sat again beside me.

"can you all shut up please" I said and watched the next battle between Shoto and Midoriya. That means that I have to fight with the winner.

"Hey Yn who do you think will win?" Kirishima asked me patting my shoulder.

"Shoto. He has two quirks which he has mastered both of them. Unlike Midoriya he hurts himself at the first match. He still needs more training. I know damn well this broccoli will be successful. Even if I don't want to admit it I fucking know it. This idiot had the same problem as me when I was younger. It will take him time to master a quirk like his." I monotone said staring at their fight. It was really interesting. I wanted to find a plan to beat Shoto. I know Midoriya won't make it.

"What are you thinking?" Bakugou asked me putting his hand around my shoulder.

"I am finding some ways to beat Shoto it will be hard. I need to focus on their battle. I think he will beat me-" Bakugou ruffled my hair and I paused.