𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟓

"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

Timeskip 3 years later.

It has been 3 years. 3 fucking years and I am still in hell. I have my own agency with my friends and I still miss Katsuki. If he loved me he would have come here but no he didn't come.

Mentally I am still feeling alone. It's has been 3 years and still I feel trapped and alone. I know that there are people who care about me , but I can't feel anything. I am only focusing on my hero career and nothing else.

Today is a cloudy and rainy day. I woke up early and did nothing special rather than getting ready for work because I had to patrol with Zack. I didn't have another choice.

He came by my house and we flew to Washington. The city with the most villains. The other cities aren't like that. No villains. Only inWashington. I don't live near the city centre so I have to fly when it comes to my agency.

I still don't know the reason why but I am investigating it. The police want me to investigate what's going on with the villains and I still haven't figured out. When Zack and I arrived in Washington it was literally pouring. Jo wasn't with us. He had to run some errands.

But he knew where were we.

Zack was helping some people while I was looking around. Something wasn't right. It's really weird. Why villains are only in Washington? I really can't understand that.

I was thinking the whole thing until I felt someone wrapping his hand around my shoulder. It was Zack. I smiled behind my mask and he started telling me about some news , as we were walking back at our agency. No villains for today. Everything was fine , until we heard screams.

We ran and saw a man around sixty's looking at our direction. For his age he looks pretty fit , he looks younger. He had a smirk on his face and I think he is a bad guy , yeah of course and he is a bad guy. He is muscular and pretty tall. His eyes are really weird...similar to mine. I am looking at him and I know he is a villain. For some reason both Zack and I paused. We couldn't move. My legs couldn't move. I didn't know why. I was so weak.

That man passed us and whispered.

"Wait for me Yn and Zack. You are going to be mine and only." And with that he disappeared. I looked at Zack who was trembling. He brought his hand to his left eye. He was speechless. I fell on my knees. I had seen that bastard before. Yes I have seen him before.

Many people ran to us , but I didn't feel them. I didn't feel anything. The only thing I felt was his power. He is really strong and I have to find out who the hell is he. Zack moved his hand and touched my shoulder. He was still trembling.

"You felt that too , didn't you?" I asked as his lips were trembling , like crazy.

"Y-y-y-yes"

"EVERYONE STAY BEHIND NOW" I heard a raspy male voice shouting. I looked up and saw and man who looked familiar. He lifted up me and Zack. He held him with the help of his wings while he held me in bridal style.

I blinked twice looking at him.

"W-who are you?"

"Steelix for real. It's me Blizzard." He chuckled as I started losing my vision.

Was that really Blizzard? I didn't recognise him. This Man... I know I have seen him before. I can't remember shit about him.

Of course and you knew him...