𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 , 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫."

I changed into my school uniform and I waited for Yn.

"Why are you still here?" she asked coming out , to be honest I didn't know why I was waiting for her and I was getting impatient and frustrated.

"do you like half and half bastard? And don't try fucking lie to me" I growled pinning her on the wall. I was getting straight to the point.

"wow why do you care that much about who I like? I am not planning telling you who it is. You can only guess. Also what's with the wall pinning? Dominance is your fetish?" she smirked and winked.

"Yeah I care about you what's your problem? And no dominance isn't my fucking fetish" I brought my hand to my forehead whipping it. I was sweating as I admitted the fact that I care about her. My cheeks were about to explode.

WHY THE HELL DID I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT?

Tsk she is going to make fun of me.

"I know , me too now let's go" she calmly said with a smug smile on her fucking face. She cares about me. Why am I being an idiot? She cares about me and she doesn't make fun of me. My thoughts are always negative.

"Aren't you going to laugh at me?" Help what the fuck am I saying? When she is around me I can't concentrate at all. I just-I can't. I am saying bullshits.

"No It's fine caring about someone you love and you better tell them..." my eyes widened with her response and my face turned redder , sometimes she is really serious.

'Someone you love' does she know that I like her? Or she thinks I have her in friend zone? BECAUSE I DONT.

"What do you mean tell them?" I asked and she chuckled turning her gaze away from me.

"You should tell the people that are important to you that you love and care about them...because if you aren't going to tell them...then they will die knowing damn well that you never loved and cared about them. Bakugou don't do the same mistake I did." Her voice cracked and I knew she was about to cry.
However she held back her tears. No. I know that she wants to cry. Please cry and let out all your feelings. I am here for you. I care about you.

"So you see you shouldn't be shy for caring about me. I care about you a lot." She ruffled my hair and held my cheek. I look like a fucking tomato...

"stop blushing Bakubro , it's ok don't feel like that in front of me. Just be yourself and chill. We are friends." she sighed with a small smile on her face holding my hands and looking at me eyes.

'We are friends' this sentence really calmed me down. But at the other hand it made me mad. 'Friends' she sees me as her friend not something more. Not even best friends.

Seeing her smiling it's a rare thing. I mean real smiling. I can understand when she is happy or upset.

I can't read her. She has weird moods.

"and why aren't you talking , are you ok?" I couldn't speak. I was feeling overwhelmed but in a good way.
We are friends. Yes we truly are friends. But I am sure we will be more than friends.

"if you are feeling embarrassed you shouldn't. You might be scary to others but to me you are a good person. You remembered when I told you that I like you and I want to be friends with you? I meant it and I care about my friends. You better be grateful because I don't really care about the others. Well in fact I care about everything , but I hide my feelings." she chuckled putting her hands at my hair. Not gonna lie it's really relaxing. It calms me down.