𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?"

These days that Katsuki was in house arrest I was bored. At school it was also boring because I don't even know what the fuck is going on between Shoto and Momo. They are always together and I am getting ideas I shouldn't get. Well I don't think that they are together or some shit because Iida is also with them.

Today finally he is back and we are going to train together so that means we have been awake since 5 a.m. we slept early so we won't be tired.

"let's go firecracker" I smashed his stomach as he started groaning. He put his hands around me and closed his eyes bringing me close to him.

"I thought you stopped calling me these shitty names since we have been together" he whined like a baby as he rubbed my back.

"you thought wrong Bakujerk" I chuckled running away from him as he was chasing me.

I ended up falling of my bed "ouch Katsuki get off of me you are fat" I whined as he started laughing.

"Idiot let's get ready. It's time to beat your big fat ass" he said smirking while I rolled my eyes. Really man? We have to warm up first. Is he really that dumb?

"let's begin with quirks" I lazily said and he gestured me thumbs up.

We have been fighting and guess who won again. Me. I used rocks to avoid his explosions and jumped onto him stabbing him with my nails. However , he grabbed my wrists and pinned me down him being on the top of me. This position when we are fighting gives me a lot of butterflies. I can't stand.

"is that blush?" he smirked , but I kicked him.

I stood up and whipped my forehead "yeah it is Bakubitch" I groaned as he chuckled.

I grabbed one of my plenty feathers and with them I pinned him down and I was on the top of him "so Katsuki now who is the one that is blushing?" I said smirking , but he grabbed me and kissed me passionately like the other times. FUCK. FUCK. I CANT STAND THINGS LIKE THAT. IT TURNS ME THE FUCK ON.

-

I grabbed her face as she was smirking with my face because I have been blushing due to her being on the top of me. I can't stand that. But fuck it's hot as I have her on the top of me smirking. This girl needs to calm down but SIR she is really pretty. This time I kissed her different than the other times more passionately.

I was hoping this kiss couldn't end but she got off "what was that~?" she started teasing me again.

"that was me showing you how much I like you today we are going on a date. I don't care." I am glad that I said that. This girl in this relationship for sure has the upper hand but I can change that.

She knows that I am shy and I can't ask her for a date so she is the one who is arranging our dates. I don't have a problem with that. We have only be together for a week and some days? I think. However she is arranging our future dates.

"really? Can I just for one day sit on my bed and sleep" Yn started whining again. This dumbass.

"we can do different things on your bed than sleep." I smirked crossing my arms and she blinked twice. I am being serious...no I don't want to take things really far...I am talking about make out-WHAT NO.
I am not that type of person who is horny. I prefer cuddling than kisses...

"Yes Katsuki I know you want to cuddle with me all the time-anyways where are we planning to go today?" That idiot really changed the topic that fast. She is getting shy. I haven't asked her but I know that she is starving for affection. Same...but still we can both help each other.