𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟗

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈."

Note: This chapter contains nsfw...yes after a while.

Training with him after all these years I thought that everything was going to be fine but guess WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU? Right now I am in my attic and I am about to cry. I will tell you what happened and who started this.

He woke me up and he was acting so crazy about the training. What the fuck is wrong with this man? I keep asking that question to myself. He even cooked me breakfast and I was happy that he took care for me when I woke up.

I was getting ready wearing a strapless tight top , you could tell that it's a sports bra but it's not and I wore black sweatpants. And before you all start saying anything no I am not trying to impress him or whatever. This outfit is similar to my old costume that's why I am wearing it except of the pants. Come on I am wearing what I wear when I have to train.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror and I let out my wings along with my tail and my nails relaxing my body. Fuck yeah it has been a while since I have done this. The door opened and I saw Katsuki from my mirror staring at me.

"Are you horny or some? Look I can help you with that." Ok that was a funny joke which made me laugh-no I chuckled. I turned and looked at him. He was wearing usual sweatpants and he was shirtless-oh yes because he always has to flex his abs and his arms which are so strong I wish he could-no shut it girl.

I grabbed his hand and I lead him at the training room. It is big and I am the one who created this room with the help of my quirk.

"I also want to fight you." You know baby that I will hurt you if we do this-that's what she said. I ignored him and I only started warming up jogging around the room. He was following behind me.

"Help me extend my explosions even more." He demanded and I stopped jogging and he didn't so he fell on the top of me. I hate myself. He was so close. Our sweaty chests were touching. I was so red I could feel it thank god he was also red. I chuckled pushing him and I started doing some exercises.

"Do you want to extend your explosions by the temperature or the size?" He replied saying both and I will try to help him.

"Have you ever thought about rubbing your palms together and then boom an explosion?" He nodded and I facepalmed. He has done a lot with his quirk. I know it. He can't extend his explosions he is already really strong. He will harm himself. He is powerful enough but we will try.

"Let's just do some exercises and after that let's fight." I suggested and he nodded but he wasn't exercising like I was doing. I glared at him and he smirked "let me do squats with you." I stopped and I raised an eyebrow looking clueless.

He didn't hesitate and held my body. With his left hand he held my hips and with his other hand he held my shoulders. He raised up my body and place me on his shoulder. I am terrified.

"Katsuki please put me down I am so scared." I quietly said and closed my eyes. I felt him going upside down in a slow motion "Katsuki put me the fuck down!" I yelled and he placed me down. I was breathing heavily. Let's just forget what happened.

I focused on exercising. I created a boulder which was 10 times bigger than Katsuki. He was looking at me but I wasn't. Fair enough. I extended my wings and I held out a big and a really sharp feather. Aiming at the boulder I let the feather go of my hand and it landed on the boulder breaking into pieces.

With my left hand I created the same boulder again but a little bit bigger than before. I ran to it and jumping on the top of it with my left hand I destroyed with my claws. Landing on the ground I held a piece of rock and I held it tightly until it turned into metal. I am relieved that I am still strong and I can handle everything. Well not everything but I am strong.