𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭."

I have been on my room for some days. I am thinking about how am I supposed to start a conversation with Ash and May about my mother. I want to ask them some things and not only. Furthermore I am really disappointed about what happened to All Might. He retired and I feel guilty about it. I mean if Katsuki and I weren't kidnapped nothing would have happened. I got off of my bed and decided to leave my room , yeah I know unexpected but I have to train.

I changed into a training bra and blue leggings. "Good Morning Yn , how are you feeling? Do you want anything?" Ash asked coming to me giving me another hug.

"I want you to train me the hardest you can , got it?" I said as both May and Ash looked at me with wide eyes opened.

"No forget it you just came back and you want to train especially hard no-" Ash frowned and I slapped his hand away from me.

"I don't care. I want the next to be the
one to beat those bastards , it's my fault." I said raising my voice and he shook his head.

"Yn it's not , please relax and get it off of your mind that it is not your fault-" May couldn't finish and the door was knocked. She opened the door and we faced with All might and Shota in formal costumes I couldn't moved I was scared? Maybe. I will get lectured , right?

"Come in. What brings you there?" Ash approached them with a warm smile.

"it's about UA we have to discuss something. Yn you have to sit here with us this is important." I was really anxious. I had my hands behind my back and I had my claws scratching my hand.

Shota was talking , but first I have to apologise "first of all I want to say it that I apologise for what I did. It's my fault that All might is in this situation. I want to train harder but my brother doesn't want me to but-" I bowed while talking but All might patted my head.

"no it's not your fault don't even try to press yourself" All might said smiling. Poor guy.

"All Might is right he already have a problem with his hero career so don't say something like that Yn" I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Ash.

"sit here I am going to make some coffee" May said smiling at them with thumbs up.

"So after that incident you will have to move into dorms. That means you have to leave your home and live with your classmates in dorms , in your rooms. We just want you Ash Ln as Yn's guardian and your sister to agree with us. Yn will be safer don't worry" Shota said as Ash grinned. No I am not going to do this my life is so weird they will thing I have issues but yeah. I have to be honest-I said to myself while laughing.

"Yeah I agree if my little kitty will be safer. I can go back to America because of work so I don't have a problem. Anything else?"

ASH YOU DID NOT HAVE TO CALL ME THAT IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING TEACHERS. KITTY? YOU HAVENT CALLED ME THAT SINCE I WAS 13.

"No just Yn to pack her things" All Might said and I smiled.

"wait I can bring my whole room? That's awesome." My smile couldn't get any bigger.

"also May Ln do you agree with that?" May handed them coffee and spoke.

"As long as Yn will be fine. I don't want her to get in trouble again. She might be a troublemaker , but I want her to be alright. She is really strong and we all want her to become a hero. I don't want her to be all the time in trouble. She is a sensitive girl and she can get things really serious. As long as my kitty will be fine I don't mind." MAY DONT CALL ME THAT. The fact that even my own sister called me troublemaker makes me hate myself even more.