𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

"𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏."

When I arrived at UA there were a lot of reporters , ew disgusting. They attacked me some of them "hey you there how is it having all might as your teacher?" they asked me and I greeted my teeth.

"LIKE FUCKING HELL MOVE ON OR I WILL BLAST ALL OF YOU BASTARDS" I shouted and turned my back pumping on someone. Fuck. I didn't mean what I said about All Might's lesson but I was tired dealing with the reporters.

"Oi nerd watch out" no not him agh.

"Good Morning to you too Bakujerk" I said rolling my eyes as I walked passed him. He really thinks he is someone. I am not going to think about him. He might be hot and-no. He isn't hot , but I don't know there is something in him.

When I arrived at class everyone had small conversations but I sat on my desk. Alone-just kidding it's nice being alone-come on what am I even saying? I hate being alone. I grabbed my phone and started playing my favourite game.

"Hey Yn I wonder who is going to be our home room teacher after that incident." Kirishima came to me because he saw that I was alone. I respect Kirishima a lot because he is one of these people that are going to cheer you up no matter what. He is a boy who deserves the best. Not only that but he would hang out with the shy kids and make them feel comfortable.

BUT.

KIRISHIMA SOMETIMES YOU ARE REALLY ANNOYING.

"I don't care I just want our teacher to be strict and strong." Come on we definitely need a strong and strict teacher if we want to be the best heroes.

"Wow you sound like Bakubro." I feel offended right now.

"but I am not a jerk and all cocky" I said with smirk on my face , but then the door opened. 

"Good morning class." Oh it's Shota the Mummyzawa.

"Aizawa-sensei how are you feeling? who is going to teach us!!?" Iida that nerd , I swear I will kill him. He never stops talking about idiotic stuff. Shota said that our fight hasn't ended yet-Wow what's that supposed to mean? If these villains appear again I don't know what I am going to do. It's complicated.

"So the Sports festival is coming . You have 2 weeks to train. You will have to show your abilities and many heroes will probably get interested in you so try to show your best self out there" he said lazily as always. This was what he wanted to say , really?

I will continue playing my game. I am bored so I don't know what else to do. I already know what he wants to tell us. He turned his attention to me and called out my name. Oops.

"Yn you aren't going to use pistols , guns , knives or whatever you have as your equipment. You are a minor and you still used a pistol against a villain. If you have shot him , you wouldn't be here now. Thank god Shigaraki dodged your shot. That's why I contacted with the principal and we have to remove your equipment. It's really dangerous." He said and I rolled my eyes. I rested my feet on my desk and glared at him.

"Come on he is Tomura Shigaraki. The leader of the League of Villains this shit. You should be grateful that I stood up for myself and I fought him. I fought for you. You should have thanked me. I know how to deal with stuff like this it's not the first time and you know that. When people aren't respecting you...destroy them." I said and he literally ignored me. But I know he heard what I said. He just can't admit it. He is probably going to talk to me at the lunch.

I don't know who is Tomura Shigaraki and I might sound insane because I picked up a fight with him , but I don't care. I will find out who is that motherfucker and I will be the one dealing with him.